Looking to buy a DVD Camcorder

Found 17th Oct 2007
Hi I am looking to buy a DVD camcorder. ANy tips on what to look for in them. I have seen 2 that i like, but not too sure. there is the Sony DVD 306 for £255 and Sony DVD 109 for £238.20 both prices are from duty free.

4 Comments

Any reason why you've gone for DVD?

I have an HDD camcorder & it's the bee's knees! 30 hours of storage (so no pile of tapes or blank DVDs to take on my hols!) & I just plug it into my PC via a USB cable & it's seen as an external hard drive, so copying/editing/etc is a breeze.

I agree with cis_groupie, HDD camcorders are the way to go and are resonable in price now

We have a DVD camcorder and its great!

Its a sony handycam (cant find the specific type ANYWHERE on the bl00dy thing - sorry!) and is really simple to use, sound and picture quality are great, even when zoomed right in (25x zoom)

cis_groupie

Any reason why you've gone for DVD? I have an HDD camcorder & it's the … Any reason why you've gone for DVD? I have an HDD camcorder & it's the bee's knees! 30 hours of storage (so no pile of tapes or blank DVDs to take on my hols!) & I just plug it into my PC via a USB cable & it's seen as an external hard drive, so copying/editing/etc is a breeze.

Im looking for a dvd camcorder - its because when the hard drive is full thats it you cant do anything unless youve got a pc - whereas you can bring loads of dvds with you

Whats a decent one - might have look on argos .co.uk

Mini dv for £120 or dvd for £220
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392
    5. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2585

See more discussions