Looking to buy a Lay Z Spa.

Found 1st Jun
I have seen some Lay z Spas for around £319, Can anyone recommend a good one as there are so many.
Community Updates
9 Comments
There aren’t any good ones, they don’t last that long and are expensive to run.
This Morning ran a segment last month about the best ones currently on the market and the Aldi one at £279.99 was the favourite winner as it was the sturdiest and you could sit on the edge without it collapsing inward.Unfortunately it is currently out of stock but due back in stock anytime now. You might be able to preorder one ontheir website.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 1st Jun
Tesco doing them for £280 iirc
Toptrumpet56 m ago

This Morning ran a segment last month about the best ones currently on the …This Morning ran a segment last month about the best ones currently on the market and the Aldi one at £279.99 was the favourite winner as it was the sturdiest and you could sit on the edge without it collapsing inward.Unfortunately it is currently out of stock but due back in stock anytime now. You might be able to preorder one ontheir website.

Thanks for your reply, I just had a look on their website and it does look a decent one for the price.
I will keep an eye out to see if they have them in again or do let me know if you see them;-)
Snakeyes64628 m ago

Tesco doing them for £280 iirc

I can't see any for that price only the replacement lining.
Do you have a link?
craigl13 m ago

I can't see any for that price only the replacement lining.Do you have a …I can't see any for that price only the replacement lining.Do you have a link?

No pal i was in the Batley store a couple of days ago and they had them as you enter on a promo end.
Thanks, I thought you meant Tesco online.
@craigl Looks like Aldi had their’s back in stock today but now already sold out. If you really want one probably best to check their website twice a day. HUKD
Toptrumpet1 h, 27 m ago

@craigl Looks like Aldi had their’s back in stock today but now already s …@craigl Looks like Aldi had their’s back in stock today but now already sold out. If you really want one probably best to check their website twice a day. HUKD

Toptrumpet1 h, 27 m ago

@craigl Looks like Aldi had their’s back in stock today but now already s …@craigl Looks like Aldi had their’s back in stock today but now already sold out. If you really want one probably best to check their website twice a day. HUKD

Thanks mate I appreciate you getting back to me, Sold out online too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants