Looking to buy a new e cigarette on Amazon

Hey y'all I'm looking to buy a e cig I've been using the little pens for ages and I had a blast on this monster thing what looked like a lethal weapon when I went to buy some new liquid and the taste was 100 times better than it was when I got home and put the liquid in my little pen. I've been looking on amazon but there's so many I was looking at this one
amazon.co.uk/Kan…ech
Around that price I want to pay have you any suggestions? Thanks.

13 Comments

You can't really go wrong with that, Subtanks were my fav when I vaped, Produced great flavour and smoke, Have to use less than 6mg nicotine though otherwise it'll burn your lips.!.

Also with that set up you'll need a 18650 Battery or two.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 4th Aug 2016

Look at eleaf ones with built in batteries. Much easier to manage. Also subtank is known to leak. Lemo 2 or lemo 3 may be a good ones or goblin (if I remember right).

Try ordering tanks via fasttech as it's cheaper

Can't recommend kanger enough.. The subtank mini is great. I used that and bought a top box mini when I gave mine away and now I'm on the dripbox 160. All 3 are great and I'm sure you will be happy with either.

mattsokolinski

Look at eleaf ones with built in batteries. Much easier to manage. Also … Look at eleaf ones with built in batteries. Much easier to manage. Also subtank is known to leak. Lemo 2 or lemo 3 may be a good ones or goblin (if I remember right). Try ordering tanks via fasttech as it's cheaper

The early subtank mini's were prone to leaking, along with fake kangertech, The v2's are much better.

Got to be careful on Amazon, I've had fake Aspires from certain sellers on there so I guess some of the kangertech stuff could be fake too.!.

When I vaped I only bought kangertech products from official distributors like ukecigstore.

I'd also recommend the Innokin Cool Fire 4 (or the 4 plus) - get it with an iSub G Tank for around £40.

Onepoundliquid sell the best value liquid imo, £1 for 10ml of different strengths. Very good and intense flavours and made in the UK which is a bonus.

Very quick delivery and I doubt you'll find better for £1, Yes £1, it's 50x better than crap in pound shop.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 4th Aug 2016

shauneco

Onepoundliquid sell the best value liquid imo, £1 for 10ml of different … Onepoundliquid sell the best value liquid imo, £1 for 10ml of different strengths. Very good and intense flavours and made in the UK which is a bonus.Very quick delivery and I doubt you'll find better for £1, Yes £1, it's 50x better than crap in pound shop.

definitely agree on that mate, there flavour though they don't have the biggest selection are too good. delivery is rapid next day litrally.
I only use totally wicked pens, never had issue with leaking, flavour is great and charging is easy and quick.

Innokin Cool Fire 4 or 4 plus with iSub Apex tank highly recommended. I've been using that for more than 2 months now and I just love it.

Do yourself a favor and buy a joyetech mini vtc it had removable batteries but you will thank me later. Kangertech you can't adjust the wattage in temperature control mode and also the tanks leak like a bitch.

EmmettDocBrown

I've gone for a cool fire iv

Where did you buy it from? Do you have a link?

Thanks, im looking at getting the updated version of this with the apex tank. Can anyone recommend this over the previous version and is it worth the extra price?

amazon.co.uk/gp/…QA/
Edited by moderator: "Aug 05, 2016 11:57" 5th Aug 2016

EmmettDocBrown

I looked at that also, it's 70w and I've almost blown my head off using … I looked at that also, it's 70w and I've almost blown my head off using 40w on this one lol

Lols thanks for the heads up. I'm a previous smoker looking to vape with very low nicotine levels. I guess the 40w should be more than good enough for my needs?

Original Poster

chiller

Lols thanks for the heads up. I'm a previous smoker looking to vape with … Lols thanks for the heads up. I'm a previous smoker looking to vape with very low nicotine levels. I guess the 40w should be more than good enough for my needs?

Yes that should do I only have mine set on 20w
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
    2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
    3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
    4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions