Groups
    EXPIRED

looking to buy a new laptop

Banned
    hi, sorry its another laptop thread but im wanting to buy a new laptop over the coming week
    either instore/online

i want one with a cheap extra warranty as ive had bad experiences with laptops and warranty comes in handy (ive seen acer warrantys are cheap - £60 for 3 years)

ideally i want :-
    core2duo
    4gb ram
    windows 7
    15"/17" screen - i dont mind
    hdmi / bluray
    a reasonable graphics card - not a huge gaming fan
    webcam nd wifi
    a large battery would be handy

and looking to spend around £400 - £450

thanks

8 Comments

Windows 17, now you are getting advanced.

Your best of looking on dell, can customize one, but with blu-ray and spec, could be hard at the price.

Original Poster Banned

yeh true, iv jus realised blu-ray is not a must for me, iv got a ps3 so i wont really need bluray

This on a quick search has blu ray but is a dual core at £500 - hotukdeals.com/ite…-2-

If you can go without blu-ray, then ebuyer has some good bergins without, for well under budget.

Original Poster Banned

is acer a good company to go with? i only favour them because of their cheap extra warranty?
    what are your reviews on the company?

I can't honestly answere that as I have never owned an acer but going buy the odd opinions I have seen there is a small amount of concern as to the quality/build, I emphasise the word small. In my case I would probably take the plunge.
    gl with you search :santa:

Looks like Dell have just dropped their prices now the Christmas hype has finished

www1.euro.dell.com/con…BB1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1616
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047171
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30121
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408

See more discussions