Expired

looking to buy a wii

6 replies
Found 28th Jun 2010
how much is the going rate these days??? going into town in a bit to do some shopping and will be on the look out for a wii but not sure whats a good deal. any help will be rewarded lol x

1. Ask
  2. Wii
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Wii
6 Comments

£149.99

Get one from the forums here mate, will pick one up with games and accessories for the price of a new one or go for a softmodded one, also some on here go for less than £150 with console and wii fit board.

Original Poster

thanx but i got a week off now so really want it today ill pop into hmv later think they are bout 150 in there ta

Original Poster

rep left for both of ya x

I think asda is 150 also but with the new super mario galaxy 2. Great game.

ei8hty5ive;8929516

I think asda is 150 also but with the new super mario galaxy 2. Great … I think asda is 150 also but with the new super mario galaxy 2. Great game.

best so far if true

for a proper two player game you will need 2 x Remotes (1 in box), 2 x Nunchuck (1 in box) and, in theory 2 x Wi Motion Plus (again, 1 supplied)

Tesco currently have a Motion Plus for around £13 with code FTSL15-1 ]here) including Grand Slam Tennis - Cheapeast around - both MP and GST are £20 each on their own
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564114
    2. Sell old Lego by the kilo.44
    3. 3 Spotify family places available34
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2689

See more discussions