Groups

Looking to buy an iphone - anything changed

As a 3 customer ive never been interested but I need a present for my son and I am considering one. Anything changed, can I still go to cpw or o2 shop and walk away? Is it really one click with no chance of bricking? No comebacks and more importantly in stock around birmingham. Thanks in advance

8 Comments

Good look finding one.

They're practically like finding platinum on the floor.

But nothings changed..

If it bricks, you just click restore in itunesq

Original Poster

t0mm;2085261

Good look finding one.They're practically like finding platinum on the … Good look finding one.They're practically like finding platinum on the floor.But nothings changed..If it bricks, you just click restore in itunesq

So I take it i will be wasting my time trying to buy one tommorow:oops:

aparently o2 have ran out of stock of the 8GB one on their site

reports are O2 and CPW are now out of stock - rumour has apple announcing 3G model with 2.0 firmware early June .... going to wait and see what happens before I buy (as I was about to get a 16gb one a day ago from ebay).

Just wait until June, you will get an updated 3G model, with the new 2.0 firmware and probably new/free apps.

Yeah no store apparently in any shops in the UK or US having them.

t0mm;2085261

Good look finding one.They're practically like finding platinum on the … Good look finding one.They're practically like finding platinum on the floor.But nothings changed..If it bricks, you just click restore in itunesq

You mean all those who bought here when the deal came out went bricks ? And they had to sign up for the contract ..

Original Poster

SanjayShetty;2086625

You mean all those who bought here when the deal came out went bricks ? … You mean all those who bought here when the deal came out went bricks ? And they had to sign up for the contract ..

No what they mean is we should have bought one when we had the chance:oops: If it bricks its easy to do a restore and its good as new again:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1339
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826364
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344

See more discussions