Groups

Looking to buy crest whitening strips online

Banned
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend a reputable seller for crest whitening strips in the UK?

7 Comments

See pm

No legal for eu sale
    Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 19th Aug 2016

mrwhitelabel

See pm No legal for eu sale

Why?

Original Poster Banned

cridael

Why?

Because they contain peroxide.

MrScotchBonnet

Because they contain peroxide.

Cheapest place is Amazon.com, they have discount codes at the moment and prices are cheaper than you can get them in stores over there with delivery an customs they work out a couple of quid more expensive than buying in Walmart etc. Bought some a few months ago came in around 7 days and even got a refund from customs. Either pay with a fee free credit card or amazons own conversion which isn't too bad. Oral B, Crest is the same company, ones are also on sale in the uk now through a dentist but strength might not be the same.
    Edited by: "eslick" 10th Sep 2016

Original Poster Banned

eslick

Cheapest place is Amazon.com, they have discount codes at the moment and … Cheapest place is Amazon.com, they have discount codes at the moment and prices are cheaper than you can get them in stores over there with delivery an customs they work out a couple of quid more expensive than buying in Walmart etc.

But how do they get passed customs in they're again EU regulations? surely it's risky.

MrScotchBonnet

But how do they get passed customs in they're again EU regulations? … But how do they get passed customs in they're again EU regulations? surely it's risky.

Not illegal to import they came in a normal Amazon box and customs paid as well, added some more information to the above as well.
    Edited by: "eslick" 10th Sep 2016

Original Poster Banned

eslick

Not illegal to import added some more information to the above as well.

Ok, thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Samsung mid-range mobile phone?11
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!99
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35

See more discussions