Expired

Looking to buy DD a GO GO Hamster

Found 10th Nov 2009
I know its a long shot...but does anyone know where i can get one of these without paying the inflated prices?

thanks

1. Ask
  2. Toy
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Toy
8 Comments

toys r us seem to keep getting deliveries
there is also a different thread for these
hotukdeals.com/ite…ead

I have a spare lemon coloured one that i can sell you for what i paid, £9.99 plus postage which wouldn't been too much as it's pretty light weight
Paypal preferred, just email me if you want me to send you this one. It is brand new still in it's box.

Original Poster

allanamia;6843264

I have a spare lemon coloured one that i can sell you for what i paid, … I have a spare lemon coloured one that i can sell you for what i paid, £9.99 plus postage which wouldn't been too much as it's pretty light weightPaypal preferred, just email me if you want me to send you this one. It is brand new still in it's box.

yes plz hun thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have pm'd you

ordered one from additions direct they are expecting stocks in this month hope this helps. There is also a code for 15 pound off your first order. Just put additions in the voucher finder.

Smyths had them everytime I have gone in, going there tonight if you want me to have a look and pick one up

There were loads in my local Asda (Dunfermline) today.

Boots.com had them with some plastic caseing they run round in for £25, I didn't think was too bad and plus it's 3 for the price of 2 on toys. :thumbsup:

wilkinson had loads of them instore
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions