EXPIRED

Looking to buy dummies / soothers .... are the Tommee Tippee Closer To Nature ones BPA free?

Does this BPA free thing go for dummies / soothers as well as bottles?

I been looking around but can't see any with BPA free writen on the packets....little confuzzled!

2 Comments

As far as I am aware it is only the hard plastic which is affected. That is what is BPA free and not the teats. Therefore dummys woould not need to be. The only concern is something to do with when the bottle is scratched and the chemical seeping into the milk.
As I only ever use a bottle occassionally I haven't worried about this too much as still use my old bottles which is still like new.
Hope this helps

Original Poster

wookiemummy;6716018

As far as I am aware it is only the hard plastic which is affected. That … As far as I am aware it is only the hard plastic which is affected. That is what is BPA free and not the teats. Therefore dummys woould not need to be. The only concern is something to do with when the bottle is scratched and the chemical seeping into the milk. As I only ever use a bottle occassionally I haven't worried about this too much as still use my old bottles which is still like new. Hope this helps

Yes thats great thanks, I did wander why no soothers / dummies has the BPA free written on them but some bottles do.

Thanks for your help :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wifi extender34
    2. whats a worthy sony x3 compact replacement?47
    3. Any know of offers on London eye and Maddam Tussauds please33
    4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1618

See more discussions