Looking to buy Ferrero Rocher 16 piece packets for 20 gift units (20 families) = Cheaper option please?

Found 24th Feb
The cheapest on the internet at the moment is the following,

hotukdeals.com/dea…785

Missed at £14.80 for 80 which is £2.90 each.

£15.76 now for 5 packets which is £3.152 each about 8% higher than the above.
Still one of the cheapest around. Looking to buy 20 packets = £63.04.
If anyone sees this message, may I request a suggestion in finding any other way of reducing the overall cost?
Community Updates
AskGroceries
16 Comments
Original Poster
mrty15 m ago

This?

amazon.co.uk/dp/…-21

Ah thanks mrty. I was looking at the exact same page on amazon. At £15.76 each, £63.04 for 20 Units
Original Poster
Looks like Ocado has it for £4 each which is £80 for 20 units.
ocado.com/con…927

They are running a 30% discount promotion for first time users. Min spend: £60. Max reward: £25
Comes up to £56 for 20 units.
Edited by: "xtreemneo" 24th Feb
Poundland had 16 in for £2

not all stores got these though
Assume you’ve checked Cash and Carry/Booker/Macro if you have access to one of these places.
Original Poster
Caroline_19939 h, 18 m ago

Poundland had 16 in for £2 not all stores got these though

My locals I have 6 stores (within 5 miles! didn't have them. Thanks for the suggestion.
Original Poster
Cakeboy796 m ago

Assume you’ve checked Cash and Carry/Booker/Macro if you have access to o …Assume you’ve checked Cash and Carry/Booker/Macro if you have access to one of these places.

I didn't even think of going to wholesalers. We have got a couple of stores nearby. Will ring them today! Thanks,
xtreemneo10 m ago

I didn't even think of going to wholesalers. We have got a couple of …I didn't even think of going to wholesalers. We have got a couple of stores nearby. Will ring them today! Thanks,

As I've now dragged myself out of bed, I've had a look on Booker for you and they're going for £15.92 for 5 so more expensive than you've already seen. I think that also excludes VAT as well so that makes it even less worth pursuing. That said, if you've got nowhere else to go and everyone else is out of stock......
Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 25th Feb
Original Poster
Cakeboy7921 m ago

As I've now dragged myself out of bed, I've had a look on Booker for you …As I've now dragged myself out of bed, I've had a look on Booker for you and they're going for £15.92 for 5 so more expensive than you've already seen. I think that also excludes VAT as well so that makes it even less worth pursuing. That said, if you've got nowhere else to go and everyone else is out of stock......

Thank you very much! Very helpful.

I am looking at "first shopping" vouchers from some retailers. I might have to go with the Booker if nothing works out as they do seem to have plenty in stock all the time. Thank you.
Is it necessary for those them to be 16 packs?

Buy 13*24 packs and split them 14 each and 12 for yourself
Original Poster
Jay08028614 m ago

Is it necessary for those them to be 16 packs?Buy 13*24 packs and split …Is it necessary for those them to be 16 packs?Buy 13*24 packs and split them 14 each and 12 for yourself

Those little Gold wrapped calorie bombs. Might have all them myself if is socially acceptable.
The 16 packet just looks more presentable as an individual unit of gift to a family for our occasion.
In the end, I have 20 X £4 waiting in my Ocado basket. I might be using the first time shopper voucher flashing on their website. VOU9141070 for 30% off of basket, with a minimum spend £60.
Edited by: "xtreemneo" 25th Feb
xtreemneo33 m ago

Those little Gold wrapped calorie bombs. Might have all them … Those little Gold wrapped calorie bombs. Might have all them myself if is socially acceptable. .The 16 packet just looks more presentable as an individual unit of gift to a family for our occasion..In the end, I have 20 X £4 waiting in my Ocado basket. I might be using the first time shopper voucher flashing on their website. VOU9141070 for 30% off of basket, with a minimum spend £60.

xtreemneo33 m ago

Those little Gold wrapped calorie bombs. Might have all them … Those little Gold wrapped calorie bombs. Might have all them myself if is socially acceptable. .The 16 packet just looks more presentable as an individual unit of gift to a family for our occasion..In the end, I have 20 X £4 waiting in my Ocado basket. I might be using the first time shopper voucher flashing on their website. VOU9141070 for 30% off of basket, with a minimum spend £60.

You could of always done something like

lakeland.co.uk/120…9:s

If you were to buy in bulk and split them from 24 packs? Just a thought.
Original Poster
Jay0802864 m ago

You could of always done something …You could of always done something likehttp://www.lakeland.co.uk/12007/50-Large-Presentation-Clear-Gusseted-Gift-Bags-(20-x-28cm)-?gclid=Cj0KCQiA2snUBRDfARIsAIGfpqHY8HceHvFBF_GGs5XR1m5bIrYCg-y4vI7dcx3qlQC7ehe7Ffu0ky8aAgDeEALw_wcB&src=gfeed&s_kwcid=AL!49!3!251275987380!!!g!42887049144!&ef_id=WUBxxgAAAFC_yVqP:20180225220059:sIf you were to buy in bulk and split them from 24 packs? Just a thought.

Ah. I learn something every time. It didn't even occur to me that we can do such thing. Looks even nicer! Thanks.
Edited by: "xtreemneo" 25th Feb
xtreemneo19 m ago

Ah. I learn something every time. It didn't even occur to me that we … Ah. I learn something every time. It didn't even occur to me that we can do such thing. Looks even nicer! Thanks.

I think Ocado was doing the 24 packs for £5.20. Hope it goes well. Happy to help
xtreemneo27 m ago

Ah. I learn something every time. It didn't even occur to me that we … Ah. I learn something every time. It didn't even occur to me that we can do such thing. Looks even nicer! Thanks.

11 packs of 24
1 pack of 16

280 for just over £60? So can get the 30% and have exactly 14 each and none left over for yow to scoff haha!
Original Poster
Thanks for all your help!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants