Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking to buy iPhone 2G (the first version of iPhone)

Hi,

I am looking to buy iPhone 2G (the initial iPhone). Does anyone know where i can buy one?

iPhone 3G is not for me as the PAYG version is too pricey for me (at around 330£) and I dont want to get into a contract

I appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
    Suresh

8 Comments

Hi,

My wife may be selling her Iphone.
    Its in great condition as its been kept in a leather case since new. Its unlocked to.

What sort of money you looking to spend??

TJ26;3521865

Hi,My wife may be selling her Iphone. Its in great condition as its been … Hi,My wife may be selling her Iphone. Its in great condition as its been kept in a leather case since new. Its unlocked to.What sort of money you looking to spend??

TJ26;3521865

Hi,My wife may be selling her Iphone. Its in great condition as its been … Hi,My wife may be selling her Iphone. Its in great condition as its been kept in a leather case since new. Its unlocked to.What sort of money you looking to spend??

how much does ur wife want for hers?

I will buy the iphone for 180 pounds

hi i have come across this thread and i would be willing to buy your wifes phone for 200 pound?

Hi, I have a pristine condition iPhone 2G for sale with all attachments. Please let me know if interested to purchase.

Thanks, Derek

hi
    i will buy it for around £70?
    thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tradesmen battery power tools.11
      2. What to do?????45
      3. Now tv entertainment passes22
      4. Any free Now TV sports passes?33