Looking to buy new kitchens appliances

Posted 22nd Nov 2018
Anyone know where i could find some good deals on gas cookers and American fridge freezers?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
AO is good, plus curry’s and there is a few little known companies ship it appliances and the Wright buy both I think are .com.
Wolfout22/11/2018 22:09

AO is good, plus curry’s and there is a few little known companies ship it …AO is good, plus curry’s and there is a few little known companies ship it appliances and the Wright buy both I think are .com.

Yeah been looking at ao, curry and argos. Some good deals, but still around 500-600 for the good ones. Was thinking if i could find any better savings on other less popular sites or something
mattkkinng11 m ago

Yeah been looking at ao, curry and argos. Some good deals, but still …Yeah been looking at ao, curry and argos. Some good deals, but still around 500-600 for the good ones. Was thinking if i could find any better savings on other less popular sites or something

If your looking for a rangecooker than if you can wait till about January leisure usually do £100-£150 cashback on top of other offers.
deleted341252
Lots of Homebase stores closing down and they may have one for sale in your area, seen a few in mine today.
deleted34125222/11/2018 22:55

Lots of Homebase stores closing down and they may have one for sale in …Lots of Homebase stores closing down and they may have one for sale in your area, seen a few in mine today.

Unfortunately none near me but who knows, maybe I'll see some really good deals in and an hour, hopefully
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants