Groups

Looking to buy student rewards. Have no idea.

Hi, I am going to teach english for a year and thought it would be good to take some sort of rewards. I only want small cheap things and thought it would be good to take something that is local. Things like stickers and pens with UK-Welsh flag or something. I can only find small packs of like 1 or 2 stickers. I would need 50 or so. Same for pens, I find them for £1 each which is obviously way too much.

Any ideas of what to buy and where to buy it?

5 Comments

Can never go wrong with sweets or chocolates. Just make sure you don't give ones with gelatine to the vegetarian kids... Parents might complain :thumbsup:

A teacher friend of mine gets loads of things for his kids at Poundland and the 99p shop - lots of pens, crayons, pencils, stickers etc etc - worth a look!

My OH gets her stuff from bakerross.co.uk/

do the school not have a supplier for stickers etc?
    my son at primary school gets awarded stickers that are printed up for his teacher, the say stuff like Miss Lloyds merit sticker and have school type pictures.

westmorlandlife;2293251

do the school not have a supplier for stickers etc? my son at primary … do the school not have a supplier for stickers etc? my son at primary school gets awarded stickers that are printed up for his teacher, the say stuff like Miss Lloyds merit sticker and have school type pictures.

Mrs Lloyd more than likley buys them out of her own pocket.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions