Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking to buy/make a desktop unit

Hiya...ive tried searching the threads, but hvent found anything relevant to wht i need.
    Basically i'm lukin to buy or make a computer with the budget of £400..gt a Hd screen already so just need the base unit

preferable specs : Q6600 quad core processor, 500GBish Hdd, 2-4GB ram and a decent HD graphic card that will play newish games

I can alter wid the budget if needed, but really lukin at the £400 mark...ive also been told tht dell have a sale in mid January to clear stock..if true, is it worth waiting?

Thanx

7 Comments

Don't forget to budget for a working keyboard as yours is obviously knackered.

i did this about 3 mmths back exact samme budget. got most of it from ebuyer and graphics card from nova tech. went for a dual processor instead of quad tho. i really would reccomend ebuyer, stupidly cheap!

got 4 gigs of ram and 8800gt graphics card, which is my best buy, really good card and so cheap now.

Original Poster

Shengis;3950907

Don't forget to budget for a working keyboard as yours is obviously … Don't forget to budget for a working keyboard as yours is obviously knackered.

wtf u on...if u cnt help, den just keep ur useless comments to urself

suhaib;3957538

wtf u on...if u cnt help, den just keep ur useless comments to urself

For real, you definitely need that keyboard.

Original Poster

Shengis;3958600

For real, you definitely need that keyboard.

yeh ill get and just bang it on ur head...sarcastic c**t

suhaib;3962765

yeh ill get and just bang it on ur head...sarcastic c**t

I lolled:)

Original Poster

Shengis;3964826

I lolled:)

retard
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231366
      2. What would be HELL to you?3255
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues11

See more discussions