LOOKING TO COMBINE MY BROADBAND, HOME PHONE AND SKY TV ALTOGETHER WITH POSSIBLY A DONGLE THROWN IN IF CHEAP ENOUGH.

HI. I AM LOOKING TO COMBINE MY BROADBAND, HOME PHONE AND SKY TV ALTOGETHER WITH POSSIBLY A DONGLE THROWN IN IF CHEAP ENOUGH. I AM OUT OF CONTRACT WITH TALK, AND SKY BUT AM PAYING APPROX £33 P/M ON PHONE AND BROADBAND PLUS £57P/M FOR SKY (MOVIES,SPORT,ENTERTAINMENT,KIDS AND HD). I WOULD LIKE TO COMBINE THESE FOR CHEAPER. HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT A BT VISION BOX FOR TV AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR MORE TIPS. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

7 Comments

writing in bolds is considered to be SHOUTING.

OMG OMG WTF WTF

TLDR - Too loud, didnt read!

I RECOMMEND A NEW KEYBOARD

I LIKE TO SHOUT!

http://insideaffiliate.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/brick-loud-noises-b.jpg

You are paying far too much for sky, call them up, you can get at least get 6 months half price if nothing else.
They will no doubt offer you a combined package if you ask them, and ask for 50% off, see what they say, sometimes they do offer it on the whole package.
Go to saynoto0870 to get the freephone number as you will probably be on hold for 20+ minutes (I have phoned them twice this week and that's what I had to wait).
If you aren't happy with what Sky offer you then phone Virgin and do the same.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764097
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?810
    3. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam22
    4. GOT Leaks again715

See more discussions