Looking to get a Mouse tablet (computer mouse) What do you recomend

8 replies
Found 18th Oct 2008
And to preempt all the jokers in the forum i done want any tablets for mouses as in animals. Im looking for a good tablet for graphics.

Thanks

8 Comments

Want one of these mate

http://hackedgadgets.com/wp-content/computer_mouse_using_a_real_dead_mouse_4.jpg

dean3988;3226734

Want one of these mate

ROFLMAO Just what i needed b4 hitting the sack, reppin u for this.

bargain surfer;3226760

ROFLMAO Just what i needed b4 hitting the sack, reppin u for this.

lol, anytime

I'd recommend going for a quality small tablet rather than getting a large tablet from a cheaper brand. Although I don't use tablets as I'm no artist myself I've worked for a few games companies who use a lot of tablets, most of the artists/animators actually preferred A5/A6 Wacom tablets. Although they may seem small they allow for accurate gestures without having to move large distances across the tablet.

With that in mind I'd have a look to see what deals are around on small Wacom tablets.

John

Original Poster

Johnmcl7;3226774

I'd recommend going for a quality small tablet rather than getting a … I'd recommend going for a quality small tablet rather than getting a large tablet from a cheaper brand. Although I don't use tablets as I'm no artist myself I've worked for a few games companies who use a lot of tablets, most of the artists/animators actually preferred A5/A6 Wacom tablets. Although they may seem small they allow for accurate gestures without having to move large distances across the tablet.With that in mind I'd have a look to see what deals are around on small Wacom tablets.John

Ok many thanks. I will look in to one.

Yes, get a Wacom. Depending on how into it you are and what you require and how you work etc will decide what model you get.
I have an A5 and I'd say it's larger than I need.

Original Poster

Magic_monkey;3228451

Yes, get a Wacom. Depending on how into it you are and what you require … Yes, get a Wacom. Depending on how into it you are and what you require and how you work etc will decide what model you get.I have an A5 and I'd say it's larger than I need.

What model do you have?

I have a Graphire 3 XL.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades55
    2. Looking for feedback on Virgin Media V6 TV Box22
    3. Has anyone used an online quote website for new windows?11
    4. Sweet Sunday Codes22

See more discussions