Groups

Looking to get a new broadband and phone package.

Banned
    Looking to get a new broadband and phone package

Was wondering what you all conside to be the best deal out there atm ?
    Any extras such as television are also welcomed.

Thanks in advance!

8 Comments

I live in an area which cannot get Freeview television. To get Virgin or BT free television you need to be in a Freeview area - and so the cheapest option for me is Sky. I get the £16.50 television package and free broadband. You then pay them £10 a month for your phoneline rental and get free calls evenings and weekends. So for £26.50 I get Sky television, broadband, telephone line rental and free calls evening and weekends - not bad.

do you have an o2 contract or payg?

Original Poster Banned

No unfortuantly i do not have either.

to get virgin u don't need to be in a freeview area you just need to know if there cable service is in the area

what type of package u after as what you lookin for in terms of phone and broadband

Original Poster Banned

Unfortuantly i dont live in a cable area . I do have freeveiw at the moment but was looking to upgrade to a better TV deal . Well 8m broadband and cheap phone package and TV is an extra .

its worth noting that unless you are in an LLU area of any of these providers you wont receive the best price. Check ]here to see who is available in your area so you can make a more informed choice.

If you happen to be a Vodafone mobile customer then you can't go far wrong with VodafoneAtHome. It's £25 per month inc. line rental and for that you get free land line calls all day every day, 8Mb broadband, caller id, 25% discount on mobile calls compared to BT etc. More info here: online.vodafone.co.uk/dis…026
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      5. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions