Looking to get an iphone on contract with carphone warehouse plus the quidco but I'm a bit confused, can anyone help?

9 replies
Found 8th Dec 2008
On quidco it says ''£60 for contract (pay monthly) phone sale - on a per transaction basis, not per phone'' but then it also says ''£45 for any contract taken out with the IPhone.'' Which would I get, the £60 or £45? I'm guessing its not both.
Thanks

9 Comments

Banned

£45...

i got £60 cashback vi quidco and carphone warehouse

Banned

francescaseaman;3700450

I was going by description... I guess its £60 then...

Original Poster

francescaseaman;3700450

Ok thanks. Would you recommend the iphone? I've got an iphone touch which I love and my orange contract is up next week so I'm thinking of selling my touch and getting the phone. Still undecided at the mo.

beverley1403;3700537

Ok thanks. Would you recommend the iphone? I've got an iphone touch which … Ok thanks. Would you recommend the iphone? I've got an iphone touch which I love and my orange contract is up next week so I'm thinking of selling my touch and getting the phone. Still undecided at the mo.

i LOVE IT,service was excellent and quidco got paid no problem,iphone is better then anything!!:whistling:

i got £60 + % of the accessories i purchased (tbh cheaper to purchase elsewhere for accessories).

btw if your phone contract on 02 is up (ipod touch) you could be as lucky as my friend who didnt want to port her old number to new phone and they gave her the old contract for free! just to keep her as a customer

Original Poster

francescaseaman;3700567

i LOVE IT,service was excellent and quidco got paid no problem,iphone is … i LOVE IT,service was excellent and quidco got paid no problem,iphone is better then anything!!:whistling:

Oooohhhh think I might be getting myself one then! Thanks for your help I'll give you some rep.

Banned

francescaseaman;3700567

i LOVE IT,service was excellent and quidco got paid no problem,iphone is … i LOVE IT,service was excellent and quidco got paid no problem,iphone is better then anything!!:whistling:

I'll let you use my touch HD one day....

imranmaz;3701037

I'll let you use my touch HD one day....

u know that sounded very dodge if read too fast LOL
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244916
    2. Add one, leave one game54415442
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645

See more discussions