Expired

looking to get jpg,raw photos printed onto canvas??

6 replies
Found 10th Feb 2009
Best place, cost and quality?
Any recommendations???
Cheers.

6 Comments

Original Poster

anyone any ideas?? :thumbsup:

probably some of the online places - maybe bomusprint, or 7dayshop, i've noticed aldi do them too but don't know the pricing

asda too

i imagine some of these may not take RAW

you'd have to convert to TIFF or JPG

check their conditions - you never know

also an idea to check up on a couple of digicam websites - i've used ephotozine in the past - a good user forum with no doub thousands of people who would help you out

Search for 'The Time Man' on Ebay, loads of members on HUKD have used him and he's excellent, very cheap and reliable and great quality, I have had 3 canvas prints from him now, never takes more than 3 days to arrive.

Basically you do a Buy It Now and once you have paid you email him your chosen image and he does the rest.

Original Poster

Money Spinning;4343073

Search for 'The Time Man' on Ebay, loads of members on HUKD have used him … Search for 'The Time Man' on Ebay, loads of members on HUKD have used him and he's excellent, very cheap and reliable and great quality, I have had 3 canvas prints from him now, never takes more than 3 days to arrive.Basically you do a Buy It Now and once you have paid you email him your chosen image and he does the rest.

thanks , will have a look into that sounds good. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions