Looking to go on holiday to Turkey Alanya April Easter holidays any good deals?

4 replies
Found 10th Mar 2011
Hi i am looking to go on Holiday this April Easter holiday to Turkey Alanya can anyone recommend a good deal for a family of 5 will be 2 adults 3 children age 8, 4, and 3.

looking for a all inclusive deal with flights i have been quoted £1,889

Anyone know of any good deals cheaper than what i have been quoted any help would be much appreciated

Thanks all x

4 Comments

What Airport(s) can you fly from? What date must you leave on and how many nights? What hotel did you get the quote for? If you provide info I will have a look around for you.

Original Poster

stuart9787

What Airport(s) can you fly from? What date must you leave on and how … What Airport(s) can you fly from? What date must you leave on and how many nights? What hotel did you get the quote for? If you provide info I will have a look around for you.

Hi thanks for reply we want to fly from Leeds/Bradford will like to leave April 17th for 1 week we got a quote for the hotel Long Beach Resort deluxe family room, which was £1,899 all inclusive please get back to me if you can find anything thanks alot x

sammy321

Hi thanks for reply we want to fly from Leeds/Bradford will like to leave … Hi thanks for reply we want to fly from Leeds/Bradford will like to leave April 17th for 1 week we got a quote for the hotel Long Beach Resort deluxe family room, which was £1,899 all inclusive please get back to me if you can find anything thanks alot x

Actually looks a decent price - tried various methods, ie, booking flights, accommodation, transfers etc seperately but only working out about £10 cheaper and not worth the trouble.

The difficulty I have is there is only one flight that leaves Leeds Bradford to Antalya on that date (looks like a Thomas Cook flight going by the Flight Ref. No) which means not much chance of getting a good deal on the flight. Regarding your Hotel, it looks very nice and is one of the more expensive and cheapest I can find to book the Hotel on its own for the dates you mentioned and for 2 Adults and 3 Children on an All Inclusive is about £625. Therefore, once I added the costs of flights and transfers etc was coming in at about £1887.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Original Poster

stuart9787

Actually looks a decent price - tried various methods, ie, booking … Actually looks a decent price - tried various methods, ie, booking flights, accommodation, transfers etc seperately but only working out about £10 cheaper and not worth the trouble.The difficulty I have is there is only one flight that leaves Leeds Bradford to Antalya on that date (looks like a Thomas Cook flight going by the Flight Ref. No) which means not much chance of getting a good deal on the flight. Regarding your Hotel, it looks very nice and is one of the more expensive and cheapest I can find to book the Hotel on its own for the dates you mentioned and for 2 Adults and 3 Children on an All Inclusive is about £625. Therefore, once I added the costs of flights and transfers etc was coming in at about £1887.Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Hi thanks so much for your help think we have found a better deal which is £1559 all inclusive including flights to Beach Club Doganay i think we might go for this one as the hotel is nice etc

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659
    4. word association Game74244933

See more discussions