Groups

Looking to move from BT to Vodafone for my broadband, whats the verdict on vodafone?

they have a very tempting offer on at the moment and bt are not willing to budge on a deal, what do you guys think?

9 Comments

If you are happy with a maximum of 10MB/s down with their Fibre connection you should be fine.The deals being given are pretty good as you mentioned.

Stability seems to vary, as do most suppliers.

the copper in the ground will be the same, as will the support on the end of the phone

try quidco

just dont, never had broadband but customer service for my phone contract is unbelievable. most complained about provider.

From what I've read, the router they send out is quite basic and you can't share things between devices on the same WiFi network.

I changed to Vodafone recently. The changeover was very smooth, and the broadband speed has been really good.

Original Poster

looks like plusnet have a pretty good deal also!

Very mixed reviews Here

declankennedy2011

just dont, never had broadband but customer service for my phone contract … just dont, never had broadband but customer service for my phone contract is unbelievable. most complained about provider.

​They're perfect for me, what have they done that was bad in your eyes?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!610
      2. Help please - pc issues57
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed68
      4. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1419

See more discussions