Looking to replace my wife's S4

16 replies
Found 27th Jan
Any thoughts on this for a replacement for an S4 ebay.co.uk/itm…577?hash=item5d6ac154c9:g:FQIAAOSwnbZYI07u#viTabs_0

16 Comments

I'm doing the same (for myself)
Have gone for the Huawei p9 lite. Hopefully arriving tomorrow.

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

I'm doing the same (for myself) ;)Have gone for the Huawei p9 lite. … I'm doing the same (for myself) ;)Have gone for the Huawei p9 lite. Hopefully arriving tomorrow.

Would be interested to hear how you get on with it

Torkijo

Would be interested to hear how you get on with it

Lol. Me too! Had difficulty getting it as was out of stock. Got everything crossed that it does come tomorrow. Looking at all the reviews/YouTube vids, it looks good?

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

Lol. Me too! Had difficulty getting it as was out of stock. Got … Lol. Me too! Had difficulty getting it as was out of stock. Got everything crossed that it does come tomorrow. Looking at all the reviews/YouTube vids, it looks good?

How much was it? (and where from)

Replace the wife instead and you will save a fortune in the long run. X)

Torkijo

How much was it? (and where from)

linky

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

linky

Nice price -unfortunately I need O2

Torkijo

Nice price -unfortunately I need O2

O2 do stock the P9 lite, o2.co.uk/sho…te/ you'd have to take it out on contract and pay the device off, £39.99 upfront and then 24 x £4, hope this helps

I am the same at the moment. Considering the Lenovo P2. Any comments on this?

Banned

Just buy a new J5 for the same money & she will be used to it

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

Just buy a new J5 for the same money & she will be used to it

​Spec wise that doesn't seem very different from the s4

Original Poster

nathan3007

O2 do stock the P9 lite, https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tariff/huawei/p9-lite/ … O2 do stock the P9 lite, https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/tariff/huawei/p9-lite/ you'd have to take it out on contract and pay the device off, £39.99 upfront and then 24 x £4, hope this helps

​Is it only £4 a month to buy out as thought minimum contact higher than that?

Torkijo

​Is it only £4 a month to buy out as thought minimum contact higher than t … ​Is it only £4 a month to buy out as thought minimum contact higher than that?

​It's the device payment plan which is separate from the airtime tariff. If you order and pay the device off straight away then you can cancel the air time which makes the device like £136. It's a good way to save some money. Just have to be really firm with the O2 advisors because they try and make it hard sometimes.

I went from S4 to Honor 6X on the £201 just gone on sale deal posted on here, SIM free any network. Brilliant. Everyone who has played with it can't believe how good and cheap it is compared with Samsung etc. Battery life great. Took off charge 6am and still 67% at almost 10pm. Match with SIM only contract. Three are doing them instore now as well but only took 3 days to come from VMall distributors.

Been using the p9 lite for a couple of days now. Seems very good. Transferring data from s4 was a doddle and it's overall a very easy phone to use.
Well, does everything that I need it to do!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69767
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions