Looking to sell black DS, wondering how much it is worth on it's own?

15 replies
Found 16th Feb 2009
I have a brand new never opened black DS lite and I was just wondering how much I could look for for this? Or would I be better to include a game with it? I have an R4 card but I know they can't be sold on here, can they be sold on Fleabay?

Rep for any help

15 Comments

have a look at the cex website for prices of the ds cex.co.uk/pro…buy

Have a look on ebay for other prices and see what they selling for...I am thinking around £65 prob average price?

Sloth/Mod

About £60-£70 depending on condition.

As for the R4 cart...........they are not allowed on eBay either.

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4396706

have a look at the cex website for prices of the ds

Isn't that for a pre owned one though? This one has never even been out it's box!

dont think you are allowed to sell r4 cards on flea bay

munnski;4396722

Isn't that for a pre owned one though? This one has never even been out … Isn't that for a pre owned one though? This one has never even been out it's box!

yes but do you have the receipt? If no then no guarentee and so makes no difference if new or not

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4396742

dont think you are allowed to sell r4 cards on flea bay

Thanks for that wasn't too sure!

This one is brand new, cost £95 new and as I said has never been opened before. Cex offer £64 but doesn't state what condition?

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4396749

yes but do you have the receipt? If no then no guarentee and so makes no … yes but do you have the receipt? If no then no guarentee and so makes no difference if new or not

Yes I do have reciept

Sloth/Mod

About £80-90 then i'd say.

Original Poster

Syzable;4396716

About £60-£70 depending on condition.As for the R4 cart...........they a … About £60-£70 depending on condition.As for the R4 cart...........they are not allowed on eBay either.

Thanks for that, rep :thumbsup:

This one is brand new, cost £95 new and as I said has never been opened before. Cex offer £64 but doesn't state what condition?

Thats ok, your welcome.

Can you not take it back? If you include the receipt you may get more,possibly £75 - 80?

Hope u manage to sell it...dont go to cex tho!

Original Poster

I bought it last year and don't know if they would take it back? Looking to build up my paypal account aswell for my holiday

Original Poster

Repped for your help too bargain thanks

about £65 to £70.

new so about 80-90 quid as they're selling it on the market for that price
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56526
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle45
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44