Groups

looking to sell my xbox...where can i get the best trade in price??

yeah, well i got an xbox 360 elite, and im looking to sell it, does anyone know where i can get the best trade in price

i know CEX will take it for £90, but that really isnt enough

anyone know of any offer?

cheers

7 Comments

If you want a good price then don't trade it in. Sell it on E-bay or wherever

Your best bet would be to sell it on here. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Frankie1;5641829

Your best bet would be to sell it on here. :thumbsup:

lol i tried..but i messed it up, so i asked the admin to close the thread, now i gotta wait a week 2 sell it, but im looking for a quick sale

habz786;5641840

lol i tried..but i messed it up, so i asked the admin to close the … lol i tried..but i messed it up, so i asked the admin to close the thread, now i gotta wait a week 2 sell it, but im looking for a quick sale

everyone gets caught out by the complex for sale/trade rules at some point

gumtree, local supermarket ad's, local ad papers, ebay..........
    plenty of places to sell

Original Poster

phatboy123;5641954

everyone gets caught out by the complex for sale/trade rules at some … everyone gets caught out by the complex for sale/trade rules at some pointgumtree, local supermarket ad's, local ad papers, ebay..........plenty of places to sell

thanks

Have a look in game, was in there the other day and they were offering more for the wii than most other places, think £60 cex £75 game, so may get more there

Original Poster

nessynoo01;5642977

Have a look in game, was in there the other day and they were offering … Have a look in game, was in there the other day and they were offering more for the wii than most other places, think £60 cex £75 game, so may get more there

cheers mate, will do
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions