EXPIRED

Looking to sell - Please Advise

Hi there, could anyone please advise me how much I should be looking to get for my Wii Package.

Thanks in advance.

Console and controllers are all WHITE. Been used a few times and by no children if that helps/matters. Very good condition.

1 x Wii (inc all standard cables)
1 x Wii Fit balance board (official)
2 x controllers (official) inc rubber jackets
2 x nunchucks (official)
1 x gamepad (official)
1 x component cable (480p gaming on HDTV)
10 x games
wiif it, wii play, wii sports, mario and sonic olympics, big brain academy, rayman raving rabbids 2, cranium kabookii, gravity, mario party 8 and mario kart.

5 Comments

Not sure how much you would get, but i may be interested when you do list it..!

supermod

Move to MISC as this is a pricing request help thread rather than a sales thread. Please note trading is not permitted in the MISC forum. Once you have obtained the relevant member info please report this thread to be mod locked/closed and then wait a full 7 days before relisting in either trade forum.
Edited by: "sigma" 4th Jan 2011

goto cex website, click sell, bung it there to give you a rough guesstimate.
Edited by: "boabbyrab" 4th Jan 2011

Original Poster

sigma

Move to MISC as this is a pricing request help thread rather than a sales … Move to MISC as this is a pricing request help thread rather than a sales thread. Please note trading is not permitted in the MISC forum. Once you have obtained the relevant member info please report this thread to be mod locked/closed and then wait a full 7 days before relisting in either trade forum.

Do I just expire??
Sorry for the mix up

Original Poster

boabbyrab

goto cex website, click sell, bung it there to give you a rough … goto cex website, click sell, bung it there to give you a rough guesstimate..

They are awful low. Been offered nearly double. Thanks
Edited by: "Geezso" 4th Jan 2011

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…33
  2. Any PS4 News Here29213599
  3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??33
  4. What an absolute disgrace2155

See more discussions