Groups
    EXPIRED

looking to swap my ps3 modern warfare 2 for uncharted 2?

hi just completed modern warfare2 on veteran (get me), and im looking to swap for uncharted 2 as ive nothing toplay at the mo, anyone fancy swapping?, if youre close to birmingham/warwick even better and we an swap in person !?

15 Comments

Original Poster

whereabouts are you ?

I'm in Bradford bud !

It is courteous to let someone know you're not interested .

Original Poster

i didnt say im not interested, ive been looking after my poorly daughter all day, nothing personal

chippy_van;7485809

i didnt say im not interested, ive been looking after my poorly daughter … i didnt say im not interested, ive been looking after my poorly daughter all day, nothing personal

Oh right My bad . Just that ive been checking for your reply throughout the day . So what're you saying about the swap ?

Original Poster

no worries, ill let you know by end of tomorrow if thats ok? and if all is well will send monday !

would you be willing to sell for cash at all?

Original Poster

i thought about it , bu =t its hard to get a good price on here lol, what would you offer?

26 pounds

Original Poster

if you can go £28 delivered you gotta deal!?

I cant stretch it beyond 26:-(
    lemme know if its good for you

Original Poster

i would be interested but if you can pay via bt? that way i can pay for uncharted 2 on play

chippy_van;7495041

i would be interested but if you can pay via bt? that way i can pay for … i would be interested but if you can pay via bt? that way i can pay for uncharted 2 on play

Can be done.......
    However would you post first?

I Take it . We dont have a deal then .
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V12
      2. How are Very for pre-orders ?45
      3. Sun savers22
      4. Samsung s8 trade in58

See more discussions