Looking to swap sky go account login for bt sport login

Posted 8th Sep 2020
Pretty much as the title suggests.
I have sky q at home and have sky sports, movies, entertainment etc, basically the whole package apart from kids channels, would anyone who has bt sport on their tv be willing to share their bt sport login details with me in exchange for my sky go login details.
Only need it for the football really haha!
Sorry if this is not allowed to be posted on here, just don’t want to be shelling out for bt sport!
I don’t know which category to post this in either so feel free to suggest I move it.
Please feel free to pm me if you would be willing to trade/share details.
Thanks.
Community Updates
New Comment

23 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Why would someone share their login details containing their full billing information and allowing you to make any changes to their bill? Only do this with someone you trust.
    mansfield0708/09/2020 18:43

Oh right didn’t realise, well if someone wants to use my login deatils and …Oh right didn’t realise, well if someone wants to use my login deatils and pay my bill for me I’m not gonna stop them! Haha

Yeah don’t do that! Way too easy to get some crazy sensitive info. I share mine with my brother, but I trust him.... mostly!! (edited)
    Author
    jamie1508/09/2020 18:41

You can't as Sky ID is same for both.

Oh right didn’t realise, well if someone wants to use my login deatils and pay my bill for me I’m not gonna stop them! Haha
    Author
    jamie1508/09/2020 18:45

They will have access to your address and can sign up to additional …They will have access to your address and can sign up to additional services like Netflix, Disney+, and kids channels. I wouldn't share those details.

Already have Netflix and Disney, but I do see the dangers of sharing the info with someone I don’t know, might have to bite the bullet and pay for bt sport instead, better safe than sorry.
    Thanks for your help.
    deleted85666408/09/2020 23:29

Why does no one ever do it then? Like with Netflix or Spotify £12.50 each …Why does no one ever do it then? Like with Netflix or Spotify £12.50 each per month

There are plenty of shares that barely any people do, you have got to start somewhere... Not sure if it will work as haven't tried it but BT Sport usually works on 2 concurrent streams for all other customers so don't see why it wouldn't here.
    Author
    jamie1508/09/2020 18:25

Why would someone share their login details containing their full billing …Why would someone share their login details containing their full billing information and allowing you to make any changes to their bill? Only do this with someone you trust.

Didn’t even think about that tbh, can you do it without giving access to account info, like just the streaming side of things etc?
    mansfield0708/09/2020 18:27

Didn’t even think about that tbh, can you do it without giving access to a …Didn’t even think about that tbh, can you do it without giving access to account info, like just the streaming side of things etc?

You can't as Sky ID is same for both.
    mansfield0708/09/2020 18:43

Oh right didn’t realise, well if someone wants to use my login deatils and …Oh right didn’t realise, well if someone wants to use my login deatils and pay my bill for me I’m not gonna stop them! Haha

They will have access to your address and can sign up to additional services like Netflix, Disney+, and kids channels. I wouldn't share those details.
    mansfield0708/09/2020 19:06

Already have Netflix and Disney, but I do see the dangers of sharing the …Already have Netflix and Disney, but I do see the dangers of sharing the info with someone I don’t know, might have to bite the bullet and pay for bt sport instead, better safe than sorry.Thanks for your help.

Yes I would recommend paying, but if you know anyone else you trust that is interested you could split the bill and share
    Shame you have to share account details as I have BT sport as part of my BT mobile and broadband but never use it.
    Author
    markvirgo08/09/2020 19:43

Shame you have to share account details as I have BT sport as part of my …Shame you have to share account details as I have BT sport as part of my BT mobile and broadband but never use it.

Damn don’t tease me like that! Haha 😩
    Is there any way to get BT sports and share it with some one and go halfs on the bill like people do with Netflix

Is it at all possible?

Like can you not sign up for online streaming rather then over a sky box? (edited)
    Author
    deleted85666408/09/2020 19:47

Is there any way to get BT sports and share it with some one and go halfs …Is there any way to get BT sports and share it with some one and go halfs on the bill like people do with Netflix Is it at all possible?Like can you not sign up for online streaming rather then over a sky box?

I would be up for that if someone else was, if streaming using the bt sport app though you are limited to only using 2 devices at the same time.
    See this is the thing we have full sky and all sports and they want £25 for BT sports for month to month or £21 for 18 month contract

That is a rip off just for BT sport we get all sky sports channels for less and there is more on them
    Author
    deleted85666408/09/2020 20:00

See this is the thing we have full sky and all sports and they want £25 …See this is the thing we have full sky and all sports and they want £25 for BT sports for month to month or £21 for 18 month contract That is a rip off just for BT sport we get all sky sports channels for less and there is more on them

Yeah I know what you mean, I’m only after it for the football and they will have 1 maybe 2 if you’re lucky premier league games a weekend, I know they have the champions and europa league too but not overly bothered about that.
    Wish it was pre 2007 again where before the eu competition laws were introduced sky had the monopoly of premier league rights.
    deleted85666408/09/2020 19:47

Is there any way to get BT sports and share it with some one and go halfs …Is there any way to get BT sports and share it with some one and go halfs on the bill like people do with Netflix Is it at all possible?Like can you not sign up for online streaming rather then over a sky box?

bt.com/spo…ass

£25 no contract, so presumably could set up a new BT ID without giving away any personal information and split it. Maximum 2 concurrent streams I believe
    mansfield0708/09/2020 20:07

Yeah I know what you mean, I’m only after it for the football and they w …Yeah I know what you mean, I’m only after it for the football and they will have 1 maybe 2 if you’re lucky premier league games a weekend, I know they have the champions and europa league too but not overly bothered about that.Wish it was pre 2007 again where before the eu competition laws were introduced sky had the monopoly of premier league rights.

I generally support competiton but sports rights are different, costs go up with more competition! As soon as BT and Sky agreed a deal and stopped the crazy bidding, PL created a package especially for Amazon. Now 3 subscriptions required for all games!
    jamie1508/09/2020 21:15

https://www.bt.com/sport/monthly-pass£25 no contract, so presumably could …https://www.bt.com/sport/monthly-pass£25 no contract, so presumably could set up a new BT ID without giving away any personal information and split it. Maximum 2 concurrent streams I believe

Why does no one ever do it then? Like with Netflix or Spotify

£12.50 each per month
    mansfield0708/09/2020 19:50

I would be up for that if someone else was, if streaming using the bt …I would be up for that if someone else was, if streaming using the bt sport app though you are limited to only using 2 devices at the same time.

What happened did you get BT or not?

If not you fancy setting it up for the weekend on the online player?

bt.com/spo…ass
    Message me if still looking.
    Message me if still interested
    kayum9109/12/2020 23:38

Message me if still interested

I am if you still looking
's avatar