Groups

Looking to Trade UV Codes

I have 5 UV codes up to trade Hangover 3, Zero Dark Thirty, Argo, The Wolf Of Wall Street, Gangster Squad.

I Would like Frozen or other Children related films May consider other titles. Thanks

18 Comments

Are these in HD 1080p?

Original Poster

To be honest im not sure i think so, I have bought the original dvd's but not used the UV code.
    It doesn't say on the UV code bit the dvd's are not blue ray but just normal dvd's.
    Maybe someone with a bit more knowledge would be able to confirm this

Geordie1982

To be honest im not sure i think so, I have bought the original dvd's but … To be honest im not sure i think so, I have bought the original dvd's but not used the UV code. It doesn't say on the UV code bit the dvd's are not blue ray but just normal dvd's. Maybe someone with a bit more knowledge would be able to confirm this

Okay never mind. Hopefully someone else will answer then.

DVD - Standard Def, Blu-ray - Hidef. I've sent you a pm with Despicable Me 2, enjoy.

Transformers

Okay never mind. Hopefully someone else will answer then.

Only codes from Blu-rays are in HD and even then they're only 720p (unless you link your account to Vudu)

fuzzydunlop

DVD - Standard Def, Blu-ray - Hidef. I've sent you a pm with Despicable … DVD - Standard Def, Blu-ray - Hidef. I've sent you a pm with Despicable Me 2, enjoy.

For Blu-ray, will the UV codes be in 1080p?

EDIT: Too late, and thanks.
    Edited by: "Transformers" 30th Nov 2014

fuzzydunlop

Only codes from Blu-rays are in HD and even then they're only 720p … Only codes from Blu-rays are in HD and even then they're only 720p (unless you link your account to Vudu)

Can you use Vudu for UV codes in the UK though?

my.vudu.com/red…tml

Original Poster

fuzzydunlop

DVD - Standard Def, Blu-ray - Hidef. I've sent you a pm with Despicable … DVD - Standard Def, Blu-ray - Hidef. I've sent you a pm with Despicable Me 2, enjoy.

Thank You very much which one would you like in return

Transformers

Can you use Vudu for UV codes in the UK … Can you use Vudu for UV codes in the UK though?https://my.vudu.com/redeem.html

I buy loads of stuff on Vudu; you get 5 free HD films just for signing up. They subscribe to UltraViolet (much like Flixster and Blinkbox) so provided you link your accounts any UV film will transfer over to your library. If you have existing UV films from Blu-ray they will automatically show up on Vudu as HDX (1080p)

Vudu accept Paypal also so no messing around setting up a fake address.

You need to use a VPN service to watch via Vudu though. I watch all my UV films on Roku 3 via the Vudu app.

Edited by: "fuzzydunlop" 30th Nov 2014

Geordie1982

Thank You very much which one would you like in return

I don't require one in return, thank you anyway.

fuzzydunlop

I buy loads of stuff on Vudu; you get 5 free HD films just for signing … I buy loads of stuff on Vudu; you get 5 free HD films just for signing up. They subscribe to UltraViolet (much like Flixster and Blinkbox) so provided you link your accounts any UV film will transfer over to your library. If you have existing UV films from Blu-ray they will automatically show up on Vudu as HDX (1080p)You need to use a VPN service to watch via Vudu though. I watch all my UV films on Roku 3 via the Vudu app.

I see. Thanks for all the info fuzzydunlop.

Original Poster

fuzzydunlop

I don't require one in return, thank you anyway.

Very nice of you Thank you very much

Transformers

Can you use Vudu for UV codes in the UK … Can you use Vudu for UV codes in the UK though?https://my.vudu.com/redeem.html

You redeem codes via Flixster in the normal way they will show up in Vudu automatically provided your accounts are linked.

This may be of interest (although it wasn't to anybody else lol) hotukdeals.com/mis…682

fuzzydunlop

You redeem codes via Flixster in the normal way they will show up in Vudu … You redeem codes via Flixster in the normal way they will show up in Vudu automatically provided your accounts are linked. This may be of interest (although it wasn't to anybody else lol) http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/vudu-cyber-week-sale-2061682

fuzzydunlop

Oh one last thing they accept Paypal also so no messing around setting up … Oh one last thing they accept Paypal also so no messing around setting up a fake address.

Thanks again. It's appreciated mate.

Original Poster

Anybody else interested in trades/swaps on UV Codes

Original Poster

Anybody else interested in swaps on UV Codes

Original Poster

Anybody else interested in swaps on UV Codes!!!

Original Poster

Anybody else interested in swaps on UV Codes!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions