Expired

Looking to upgrade to a 22" TFT Monitor ...

3 replies
Found 16th May 2008
I'm looking for a midranged one, not really wanting to spend more then £165ish.

I found this one on ebuyer: ebuyer.com/pro…860

People seem to love it and it looks like the one I'll go for, thought I would just check first to see if anyone knew of a better one at a similiar price or the same at a cheaper price? Froogle etc seem to show ebuyer as the cheapest.

Any opinions or views on it would also be appreciated.

3 Comments

The Samsung SM223BW you are looking at has been around a while now and is, I would guess, likely to get cheaper in next few months. Friend has one and they seem OK.

Saw a Viewsonic 22" in local Staples yesterday for about £130. Not sure which model it was but certainly worth a look as there's not much to choose between Viewsonic and Samsungs, IMHO.

if staple's isn't convenient the viewsonic is £139 in tesco if you have a pcworld nearby they will 110% the difference with tesco making it about £137

I haven't looked at prices but will offer a little advice - depends on what connections you require, my LG has HDMI, Component, VGA, SCART etc so great for my needs, obviously if all you want is VGA/DVI then you'll pay less for this, just make sure you get the right screen for the right price.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland2149
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216636
    3. Hope of a cure for asthma711
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1011

See more discussions