Groups
    EXPIRED

Lookng for cheap ,modern , pay monthly mobile

this will be my first pay monthly mobile so i need a bit of help looking for a decent deal.

I did see this mobile hotukdeals.com/ite…re/

but not too sure about the redemption thing , will they bill me £40 a month and when i redeem at the certain dates they will give me the cash back.

Thanks in advance

2 Comments

If you have any services with virgin media they are doing a great deal for customers £10 sim only no tie in contract pay by monthly dd - 300 min and 300 texts
    Otherwisr 3
    free phone 500 minutes - no texts £15 p.m. but I am sure you can work something out with them for lerss mins and some texts
    Be careful a lot of the redemption companies have gone bust lately, they have your money and if they go bust you loose.

3 are doing a cracking deal at the moment which had got 300 degrees heat a couple of days ago

After quico and refer a friend discount it works out 13.88 for 1100 mix and match and a good brand new phone
    PM ME IF YOU NEED MY NUMBER FOR REFER A FRIEND:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767189
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014475
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7061339
      4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!44

See more discussions