Looks like Costa has had his head turned by a chinese club for £30 million

38 replies
Found 13th Jan
Latest permier league player to had his head turned by a chinese football club.Has not trained for 3 days and will not lineup against Leicester

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
38 Comments

Do you mean chinese

Banned

Chinese

Who would want to play in China?

archer1204

Looks like Costa has had his head turned by a chinise club for £30 … Looks like Costa has had his head turned by a chinise club for £30 millionLatest permier league player to had his head turned by a chinse football club.Has not trained for 3 days and will not lineup against Leicester

Chinise/chinse?

If you mean Chinese, the tea available at Costa is inferior in comparison.

YouDontWantToKnow

Chinese ;)Who would want to play in China?

For £30m a year, I would

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

Chinese ;)Who would want to play in China?

Carlos Tevez is currently on £615,000 a week there

Banned

archer1204

Carlos Tevez is currently on £615,000 a week there

Well that is one person he can "kind of" talk to.

This will be just the start. More and more of the world's best will end up there with the silly amounts of money they're prepared to pay.

Looks like Chelsea are falling apart at the seams since Spurs walloped them,i reckon its all downhill for them now this season, be lucky to finish in the top 6 imho.

YouDontWantToKnow

Well that is one person he can "kind of" talk to.

2 of his team mates have already gone there in the last couple of months!

Because £150,000/WK just isn't enough for these footballers

Original Poster

Supposedly Costa posted this 7 minutes ago
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2FcW9WW8AAIJ8U.jpg:large

archer1204

Supposedly Costa posted this 7 minutes ago

Yep he did, looks like damage limitation

Premier League clubs who signed players with the lure of higher pay being gazumped by the lure for players to earn even higher pay elsewhere.

Irony

Sky TV will just have to put the sports package up to 200 quid per month so they can give more money to the club's so they can compete with the Chinese.X)

Disgusting player, I most certainly wouldn't want him at my club, He even changed his National team. He constantly provokes other players and should have had several red cards, He seems immune to punishment.

Payet too refusing to play for West Ham, How disgraceful. Players have too much power, Should suspend his wages indefinitely and let his contract run down.

shauneco

Disgusting player, I most certainly wouldn't want him at my club, He even … Disgusting player, I most certainly wouldn't want him at my club, He even changed his National team. He constantly provokes other players and should have had several red cards, He seems immune to punishment.Payet too refusing to play for West Ham, How disgraceful. Players have too much power, Should suspend his wages indefinitely and let his contract run down.

So I'm guessing you think the same about Wayne Rooney?

crazy money being offered so lots will go, not sure they can transfer the cash out of China though, most of it has to stay there & be spent I think

Banned

DarkEnergy2012

crazy money being offered so lots will go, not sure they can transfer the … crazy money being offered so lots will go, not sure they can transfer the cash out of China though, most of it has to stay there & be spent I think

Cough.... They all have offshore accounts paid via Hong Kong cough...

Banned

andyb83

2 of his team mates have already gone there in the last couple of months!

I looked into this. Who?

YouDontWantToKnow

I looked into this. Who?

A quick google gives you John Obi Mikel and Oscar.

Banned

cdm22

Got it now. Cheers

Banned

hooray henry

Sky TV will just have to put the sports package up to 200 quid per month … Sky TV will just have to put the sports package up to 200 quid per month so they can give more money to the club's so they can compete with the Chinese.X)

I pay £10 a month for guaranteed hd Mio of every game

bumbaclart

So I'm guessing you think the same about Wayne Rooney?

Different situation, Rooney isn't a thug and never really wanted to leave, Costa has been looking to leave since the day he arrived, He is a disgrace.

Back to Rooney, I took a disliking to him when he was holding the Club to ransom hence players have too much power.

I'll never forget what Rooney did but I'll continue to support him and United. Same as I would Costa if I was a Chelsea fan.

shauneco

Different situation, Rooney isn't a thug and never really wanted to … Different situation, Rooney isn't a thug and never really wanted to leave, Costa has been looking to leave since the day he arrived, He is a disgrace.Back to Rooney, I took a disliking to him when he was holding the Club to ransom hence players have too much power.I'll never forget what Rooney did but I'll continue to support him and United. Same as I would Costa if I was a Chelsea fan.

Costa wanted to leave since day 1? Not true. He only considered it in the summer.

Wayne Rooney situation was not any different. He held the club to ransom, not once but twice. Also Man Utd was what made Rooney in the global superstar he is, unlike Costa who was already established which is what makes Rooney situation even worse.

Rooney is just as much as a disgrace as Costa & Payet.

cdm22

​Ramires also, so that's 3!

bumbaclart

Costa wanted to leave since day 1? Not true. He only considered it in the … Costa wanted to leave since day 1? Not true. He only considered it in the summer.Wayne Rooney situation was not any different. He held the club to ransom, not once but twice. Also Man Utd was what made Rooney in the global superstar he is, unlike Costa who was already established which is what makes Rooney situation even worse. Rooney is just as much as a disgrace as Costa & Payet.

Rooney was after a new contract, Costa wants to leave. Different.

This can't be good for all those great celtic players who are worth millions.......Oh wait!!

andyb83

​Ramires also, so that's 3!

Didier Drogba. Might be quicker to list the Chelsea players who haven't headed to China.

Maybe he was offered 50 thousand a year by Starbucks and his agent mistook it for 50k per day?
I think he might throw a few hissy fits if rather than wearing the number 19 shirt he had to wear a barista's pinny!

Saturn

Didier Drogba. Might be quicker to list the Chelsea players who haven't … Didier Drogba. Might be quicker to list the Chelsea players who haven't headed to China.

​Isn't Drogba in america? I'm sure he was in China before he came back to Chelsea?

andyb83

​Isn't Drogba in america? I'm sure he was in China before he came back to … ​Isn't Drogba in america? I'm sure he was in China before he came back to Chelsea?

He moved to Shanghai Shenhua after leaving Chelsea for the first time in 2012. Didn't stay long as I think the level of money promised was not forthcoming.

This is just a temp bubble that will burst after the Chinese economy goes bust after all the bad debts come to light. It will be fun to watch Costa and others trying to run around a smog covered pitch for 90 mins.

shauneco

Rooney was after a new contract, Costa wants to leave. Different.

Rooney stated he wanted to leave twice. He held the club to ransom and got a new contract. That isn't any different to Costa.

They are both as bad as each other and I don't see how you can defend Rooney but be able to call Costa a "disgusting player" and Payet as "disgraceful." That is so hypocritical.

bumbaclart

Rooney stated he wanted to leave twice. He held the club to ransom and … Rooney stated he wanted to leave twice. He held the club to ransom and got a new contract. That isn't any different to Costa.They are both as bad as each other and I don't see how you can defend Rooney but be able to call Costa a "disgusting player" and Payet as "disgraceful." That is so hypocritical.

It was disgraceful behaviour from Rooney but Rooney didn't really want to leave, Perhaps Costa is just after a new contract but I genuinely think Costa wants to leave, That was clear in the summer. I've not forgot the Rooney situation he was nearly as bad.

I thought this was a thread about coffee and Chinese rip off chocolate biscuits

Banned

With Spurs going SECOND today as I predicted they would, Costa is having the good sense of quitting while he's ahead!

Costa fortune!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition63663
    2. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines21
    3. Win a google pixel phone at Stylist1111
    4. win free cash32

See more discussions