Looks like elton is up for next celebrity assassination attempt

Banned 14 replies
Found 19th Feb 2010
Everyone knows people who believe in Jesus are nuts, and in the US too!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

14 Comments

or The Suns take on it... ]''Jesus is a gaylord''

nice

and he wonders why celebrities are taken out

Ignoring the Jesus is gay quote!!

But he's not thinking very clearly about this either

In the interview, the singer also said he did not like being a celebrity … In the interview, the singer also said he did not like being a celebrity any more because "fame attracts lunatics". "Princess Diana, Gianni Versace, John Lennon, Michael Jackson, all dead. Two of them shot outside their houses. None of this would have happened if they hadn't been famous. I never had a bodyguard, ever, until Gianni died," he said.

What - only celebs are killed in car crashes, by being shot by nutters, or by an over-dose??? Who is to say that none of that would have happened if they were not famous? I think that Elton has a rather blinkered view.

Banned

chesso;7889427

Ignoring the Jesus is gay quote!!But he's not thinking very clearly about … Ignoring the Jesus is gay quote!!But he's not thinking very clearly about this eitherWhat - only celebs are killed in car crashes, by being shot by nutters, or by an over-dose??? Who is to say that none of that would have happened if they were not famous? I think that Elton has a rather blinkered view.

He doesn't say that though. Some people:roll:

All I know is that if am the son of god, I would want to be surrounded by 12 hot scandinavian woman.... not 12 men!

In the interview, the singer also said he did not like being a celebrity … In the interview, the singer also said he did not like being a celebrity any more because "fame attracts lunatics". "Princess Diana, Gianni Versace, John Lennon, Michael Jackson, all dead. Two of them shot outside their houses. [COLOR="Red"]None of this would have happened if they hadn't been famous[/COLOR]. I never had a bodyguard, ever, until Gianni died," he said.

FilthAndFurry;7889477

He doesn't say that though. Some people:roll:

[COLOR="red"]yes he does!![/COLOR]

Narfette;7889417

or The Suns take on it... ]''Jesus is a gaylord''niceand he wonders why … or The Suns take on it... ]''Jesus is a gaylord''niceand he wonders why celebrities are taken out

Nice photo of him there in some sepia tinted 'REAL-D' Specs.
I bet he's just been to see Brokeback mountian 3-D

Banned

chesso;7889910

[COLOR="red"]yes he does!![/COLOR]

So Mark Chapman would have shot Lennon if he wasn't famous? Andrew Cunanan would have shot Gianni Versace if he wasn't famous?

He's making the point that celebrity tend to attract nutballs.:roll:

FilthAndFurry;7890119

So Mark Chapman would have shot Lennon if he wasn't famous? Andrew … So Mark Chapman would have shot Lennon if he wasn't famous? Andrew Cunanan would have shot Gianni Versace if he wasn't famous?[COLOR="Red"]He's making the point that celebrity tend to attract nutballs[/COLOR].:roll:

[COLOR="red"]He's trying to make that point.[/COLOR]

but, in fact, it's entirely possible that Di might have been killed in a car crash and MJ from an over-dose if they were not celebs but just run-of-the-mill human beings. Plenty of 'ordinary' people are killed in those ways and indeed plenty of non-celebs have stalkers. I wouldn't know but I would suspect that in the US many 'ordinary' people are killed by being shot by stalkers; it is not a death restricted to the famous.

[COLOR="red"]He said: None of this would have happened if they hadn't been famous[/COLOR]

how long before this happens to me of the JFK?

black gerbil1;7891844

how long before this happens to me of the JFK?

Borrow some of Elton's bodyguards and you'll be OK

- or keep a low profile and you'll be totally safe cos nothing bad happens to anyone who isn't a celebrity.

chesso;7891865

Borrow some of Elton's bodyguards and you'll be OK - or keep a low … Borrow some of Elton's bodyguards and you'll be OK - or keep a low profile and you'll be totally safe cos nothing bad happens to anyone who isn't a celebrity.

bit late since JFK is a pro footballer, and im a famous actor.

black gerbil1;7891871

bit late since JFK is a pro footballer, and im a famous actor.

Bodyguards it is then - you probably know a few likely lads/lasses from your gym days, back before you burst onto the world stage.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?56
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions