I swear on me nanna's grave now
    The moment that we met
    I thought you was as good as
    I was ever gonna get

No matter what u look like
    I'll always love ya dear
    Now shut up while the footballs'on
    And fetch another beer.

Life is built up of disappointments....best thing you can do is try your best to repair anything you can or move on and try and be happy, regardless of how hard it may be.

A little boy goes shopping with his mother and is waiting right outside
    of the ladies dressing room for his mom to come out. While waiting,
    the little boy gets bored and just when his mom comes walking out, she
    sees her son sliding his hand up a mannequin's skirt. "Get your hand out
    of there!" she shouts. "Don't you know that women have teeth down
    there?"
    The little boy quickly snatches his hand away and thanks his lucky stars
    he didn't get bitten.

For the next ten years, this little boy grows up believing all women have
    teeth between their legs. When he's 16, he gets a girlfriend.
    One night, while her parents are out of town, she invites him over. After an
    hour of making out and grinding on the sofa, she says,
    "You know, you could go a little further if you want."

"What do you mean?" he asks."Well, why don't you put your hand down there?"
    she says, pointing to her crotch.

"HELL NO!" he cries, "You've got teeth down here!"

"Don't be ridiculous," she responds, "There's no such thing as teeth down
    there!"

"Yes there are," he says, "My mom told me."

"No there aren't," she insists.. "Here, look for yourself." With that,
    she pulls down her pants and gives him a little peek.

"No I'm sorry" he says. "My mom already told me that ALL women have teeth
    down there."

"Oh for crying out loud!" she cries. She whips off her panties, throws
    her legs behind her head and says, "LOOK, I DON'T have any teeth down
    there."

The boy takes a good long look and replies, "Well, after seeing the
    condition of those gums, I'm not surprised!"

melipona;6491041

Of course I love ya darlin You're a bloody top-notch bird And when I say … Of course I love ya darlin You're a bloody top-notch bird And when I say you're gorgeous I mean every single word So ya bum is on the big side I don't mind a bit of flab It means that when I'm ready There's somethin there to grab So your belly isn't flat no more I tell ya, I don't care So long as when I cuddle ya I can get my arms round there No Sheila who is your age Has nice round perky breasts Yurs just gave in to gravity But I know ya did ya best I'm tellin' ya the truth now I never tell ya lies I think its very sexy That you've got dimples on ya thighs I swear on me nanna's grave now The moment that we met I thought you was as good as I was ever gonna get No matter what u look like I'll always love ya dear Now shut up while the footballs'on And fetch another beer.

That's brill!I would love one like it about men, then I would write it on my hubby's valentine's card!:-D

phone a friend.

Original Poster

skusey;6491059

A little boy goes shopping with his mother and is waiting right outsideof … A little boy goes shopping with his mother and is waiting right outsideof the ladies dressing room for his mom to come out. While waiting,the little boy gets bored and just when his mom comes walking out, shesees her son sliding his hand up a mannequin's skirt. "Get your hand outof there!" she shouts. "Don't you know that women have teeth downthere?" The little boy quickly snatches his hand away and thanks his lucky stars he didn't get bitten.For the next ten years, this little boy grows up believing all women haveteeth between their legs. When he's 16, he gets a girlfriend. One night, while her parents are out of town, she invites him over. After anhour of making out and grinding on the sofa, she says, "You know, you could go a little further if you want.""What do you mean?" he asks."Well, why don't you put your hand down there?"she says, pointing to her crotch."HELL NO!" he cries, "You've got teeth down here!""Don't be ridiculous," she responds, "There's no such thing as teeth downthere!""Yes there are," he says, "My mom told me.""No there aren't," she insists.. "Here, look for yourself." With that,she pulls down her pants and gives him a little peek."No I'm sorry" he says. "My mom already told me that ALL women have teethdown there.""Oh for crying out loud!" she cries. She whips off her panties, throwsher legs behind her head and says, "LOOK, I DON'T have any teeth downthere."The boy takes a good long look and replies, "Well, after seeing thecondition of those gums, I'm not surprised!"

lol thanks for that. its a good one

Original Poster

LoozR;6491031

Aww what happened little chicken?

just been let down by a mate who was supposed to come over tonight, after he had a go at me for no reason. he also let me down last week and so did another mate who was supposed to come over another night. maybe im just bad company lol :oops:

donnaraine;6491105

just been let down by a mate who was supposed to come over tonight, after … just been let down by a mate who was supposed to come over tonight, after he had a go at me for no reason. he also let me down last week and so did another mate who was supposed to come over another night. maybe im just bad company lol :oops:

Yr not bad company, the ppl that let you down r losers :thumbsup:

jon1000jon;6491116

+1.These people don't sound like friends (or very nice people).

Original Poster

jon1000jon;6491116

still makes you wonder why you plan anything. its more the fact he had a go at me. i think he took my text the wrong way. i asked if he was coming over and if he was too tired after work then tonight didnt matter. god men just arent worth the hassle

donnaraine;6491158

still makes you wonder why you plan anything. its more the fact he had a … still makes you wonder why you plan anything. its more the fact he had a go at me. i think he took my text the wrong way. i asked if he was coming over and if he was too tired after work then tonight didnt matter. god men just arent worth the hassle

What was his reply?:thinking:

Original Poster

LoozR;6491180

What was his reply?:thinking:

said he had something to sort out with his ex about the baby (his ex is expecting his baby) and that he can sort it later. which yes does sound reasonable and i wouldnt mind, but the way he worded it sounded rather nasty. cant remember it word for word as its been deleted

donnaraine;6491158

god men just arent worth the hassle

Original Poster

jon1000jon;6491422

ok the majority of men lol

donnaraine;6491451

ok the majority of men lol

Thats better :oops:

phone ur cousin up

I thought u said in a previous thread u had actually never met this guy - was just someone off the net u had been communicating with.

Dont let it get to u - and dont give him a second chance . Sounds like he has a ton of baggage as well and u dont want all that.

Original Poster

bossyboots;6491686

I thought u said in a previous thread u had actually never met this guy - … I thought u said in a previous thread u had actually never met this guy - was just someone off the net u had been communicating with.Dont let it get to u - and dont give him a second chance . Sounds like he has a ton of baggage as well and u dont want all that.

we have been talking for years and i do class him as a mate, we talk everyday and he knows everything about me, same as i know everything about him.

yeah he does have baggage. i can handle him having a child, however the psycho ex im not sure of. shes using the baby as a weapon and it hasnt even been born yet. hes an emotional wreck and shes convinced him hes never going to see his baby. sad thing is without her hes a fantastic guy. thing is the exs behaviour is really getting to me now and theres nothing i can do about it. i dont want to lose a friendship, maybe more, just because of her but at the same time i dont know if i could handle her being in his life forever

maybe she isnt an ex

Original Poster

jasonrat;6491972

maybe she isnt an ex

yes she is

jasonrat;6491493

phone ur cousin up

Lmfao

Sorry but sounds like he might continuously let you down.
    He obviously wants to keep his "ex" happy cos of the baby.

Think you should try n move on unless you want a lot of heartache hun

Banned

this isnt the one that lets you down every time you arrange to meet is it?

Original Poster

sassie;6494071

this isnt the one that lets you down every time you arrange to meet is it?

he let me down once which was last week, well make it twice now

Original Poster

magough;6494005

Lmfao :pSorry but sounds like he might continuously let you down.He … Lmfao :pSorry but sounds like he might continuously let you down.He obviously wants to keep his "ex" happy cos of the baby.Think you should try n move on unless you want a lot of heartache hun

i dont think hes keeping her happy as such, just trying to stay on the right side of her as shes told him hes never going to see his baby. shes done other stuff in the past too which leads me to think she truely is an awful person.

yeah im going to take a bit of a back seat, hopefully he will know im still here if he needs to talk

Banned

i must be thinking of someone else then

Original Poster

sassie;6496883

i must be thinking of someone else then

i think so hun. although i do get let down alot but not by the same person all the time

Banned

donnaraine;6496888

i think so hun. although i do get let down alot but not by the same … i think so hun. although i do get let down alot but not by the same person all the time

so have you actually met him yet? if not ide deffo tell him to eff off

Original Poster

sassie;6496898

so have you actually met him yet? if not ide deffo tell him to eff off

well we saw each other on a night out but he was with his ex then so i didnt want to start talking incase she gave him a hard time, so i just texted and we were both very aware of each other. its only recently we have been planning on meeting properly but both our jobs have got in the way, especially mine as i work 12 hour shifts
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      4. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98

See more discussions