Looks like my neighbours are having one last party!

6 replies
Found 21st Jul 2007
Dont know to be pissed off or hyper!

Ringing my buzzer at this time of morning as they dont have keys, or their friends as the music is so loud they cant hear own buzzer.

And doors slamming, sex orgys downstairs and pilled up chavs.

Still looks like they are moving out!(loads of old electircal stuff in bin)

So after this last sleepless night due to noise I will have some peace!

Well thats if the 18 year old couple with the screaming new born baby dont move in!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

They sound fun : [

Original Poster

Actually they are nice and friendly and polite, just like partying too much and acting if the world revolves around them lol. I remember when my friend was in a mood last night he punched the wall twice and they hammered on our ceiling a if to say shut up, how cheeky!

ryouga

Actually they are nice and friendly and polite, just like partying too … Actually they are nice and friendly and polite, just like partying too much and acting if the world revolves around them lol. I remember when my friend was in a mood last night he punched the wall twice and they hammered on our ceiling a if to say shut up, how cheeky!

And I'm sure there are thousands of people there age who have done the same thing.

Least there moving out :thumbsup:

Time to get the flags ready, woohoo, yippee, soooooo long and good riddance

im still waiting for my photo of them to see if its worth me going to one of there "special" parties

I can't believe you let the 'threesome' option go.

I'd have had cameras in the wall too, I used to live above a tanning salon and had to move when everyone noticed I had one tanned eye, I looked like a panda.

Sloth/Mod

davelfc

had to move when everyone noticed I had one tanned eye, I looked like a … had to move when everyone noticed I had one tanned eye, I looked like a panda.

:? :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769298
    2. Coming up to bonfire night ...2131
    3. £6 Promo Credit with £30 Gift Card Purchase @ Amazon33
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604801

See more discussions