Looks like the UEFA Champions League Semi Final places have been all but decided on the first leg (barring crazy comebacks in the second legs)

Found 4th Apr
Real Madrid demolishing the Old Lady with 3 away goals 0-3 with star player Dybala suspended, Barcelona beating Roma 4-1 with the help of two own goals, Bayern with two away goals 1-2 against the gameplay and focus unpredictability of Sevilla (see Mourinho what happens when you attack and go for away goals in the first leg?), and Liverpool smashing the hyped up by media and fanboys “domestic champions and treble-elect” Man City in a 3-0 demolition before they spunk their blue neighbours at Lunchtime this Saturday.

Yes there is a chance of comebacks in the second legs, but the four best European teams including the Reigning and Undisputed Champions Real Madrid are likely to go through.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
33578822-ryh7X.jpg
My beloved LFC . Just back from Anfield, great atmosphere Man City certainly didn't learn their lesson from last time we beat them
Edited by: "themachman" 4th Apr
Shame about the few MORONS who were causing trouble and attacking the team bus etc. Disgraceful
16 Comments
C'mon Real Madrid.
Hard to say that City are "hyped up" given how easily they are winning the league. All sides have an off day. That said they should have learned how to play at Anfield from earlier in the season and deserved the spanking for not learning their lesson.
g8spur4 m ago

Hard to say that City are "hyped up" given how easily they are winning the …Hard to say that City are "hyped up" given how easily they are winning the league. All sides have an off day. That said they should have learned how to play at Anfield from earlier in the season and deserved the spanking for not learning their lesson.

I'm not sure what the answer is to being pressed and harassed the way Liverpool do it to us. I had hoped that Pep would have thought of something though.
deeky3 m ago

I'm not sure what the answer is to being pressed and harassed the way …I'm not sure what the answer is to being pressed and harassed the way Liverpool do it to us. I had hoped that Pep would have thought of something though.

We (spurs) have done ok against them this season. Attacking them at Anfield is suicide but they do tire badly in the later stages.
g8spur12 m ago

We (spurs) have done ok against them this season. Attacking them at …We (spurs) have done ok against them this season. Attacking them at Anfield is suicide but they do tire badly in the later stages.

Yeah, you could see that but by then I think our confidence had drained and we couldn't find the extra gear to take advantage of it.
33578822-ryh7X.jpg
My beloved LFC . Just back from Anfield, great atmosphere Man City certainly didn't learn their lesson from last time we beat them
Edited by: "themachman" 4th Apr
Salah gets all the credit but van dijk has transformed the team. Confidence is contagious.
It was like a nature programme. David Attenborough commentating and man city with 11 meerkats on the field.
jimmy_the_fridge11 m ago

Salah gets all the credit but van dijk has transformed the team. …Salah gets all the credit but van dijk has transformed the team. Confidence is contagious. It was like a nature programme. David Attenborough commentating and man city with 11 meerkats on the field.

Shame about the few MORONS who were causing trouble and attacking the team bus etc. Disgraceful
What a performance! Most Impressive was the clean sheet. Still only half time though, not writing off Man City just yet
I dreamt of a 3-0 and couldn't believe it happened, lfc played the perfect game in both half's. I still don't see how the media hyped up man city to be second favourites in a competition they have never been good in and against lfc with all the experience of European nights. 1 goal away and man city need 5.... we should be fine.
Jace_Phoenix5th Apr

Shame about the few MORONS who were causing trouble and attacking the team …Shame about the few MORONS who were causing trouble and attacking the team bus etc. Disgraceful

Sure but nothing to do with the match, all clubs have the few a hole's.
Jace_Phoenix5th Apr

Shame about the few MORONS who were causing trouble and attacking the team …Shame about the few MORONS who were causing trouble and attacking the team bus etc. Disgraceful

Morons in every club, I was angry at our fans for doing that last night. But they’re at every club, the racist Chelsea fans who wouldn’t let the guy on the train, the Man City fans who attacked the Everton fan punching him whilst he stood there unable to do anything, the Man Utd fan kicking Sterling and and giving him racist abuse. Every club will have its share of fans who don’t know how to control their immature behaviour and it’s sad for football.
jayonline851 h, 53 m ago

Morons in every club, I was angry at our fans for doing that last night. …Morons in every club, I was angry at our fans for doing that last night. But they’re at every club, the racist Chelsea fans who wouldn’t let the guy on the train, the Man City fans who attacked the Everton fan punching him whilst he stood there unable to do anything, the Man Utd fan kicking Sterling and and giving him racist abuse. Every club will have its share of fans who don’t know how to control their immature behaviour and it’s sad for football.

Indeed, it's barbaric that it happens in this day and age... I'm the most passionate lfc supporter I know and I'd never do anything to bring harm or fear into a fellow human just because they play for or support an opposing team... its just childish and cowardly.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 5th Apr
Snakeyes6461 h, 41 m ago

I dreamt of a 3-0 and couldn't believe it happened, lfc played the perfect …I dreamt of a 3-0 and couldn't believe it happened, lfc played the perfect game in both half's. I still don't see how the media hyped up man city to be second favourites in a competition they have never been good in and against lfc with all the experience of European nights. 1 goal away and man city need 5.... we should be fine.

next time I see you on Forza Horizon 3 I'm gonna ram you off the road
deleted1315437
Juve were outclassed by Madrid. I haven't seen the ball move like that for a long time. It was like watching magicians at work. Luka Modric is simply sublime.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions