Groups
    EXPIRED

Loom band dress @ Ebay £170,100 (cost £30?) - make some money!

Obviously not a deal, however this hand made dress probably cost £30 in loom bands. You could potentially make some serious cash here by making this yourself (or getting your son/daughters class mates at school to do it).

ebay.co.uk/itm…573

25 Comments

Nobody is gonna pay £170k for that. It's been bid up for a laugh, or a bit of publicity.

I just bought one of these absolute steal at this price, great idea OP

miikeyblue

Nobody is gonna pay £170k for that. It's been bid up for a laugh, or a … Nobody is gonna pay £170k for that. It's been bid up for a laugh, or a bit of publicity.

Oh...

maccy1

I just bought one of these absolute steal at this price, great idea OP

I recommend that you don't wash it, it wear it on a hot day. It will probably fall apart.

Original Poster

Or be very sweaty

miikeyblue

I recommend that you don't wash it, it wear it on a hot day. It will … I recommend that you don't wash it, it wear it on a hot day. It will probably fall apart.

It's ok I bought plenty of spare bands for a quick repair X)

That is horrible! It has to be a joke surely?

What's with the loom bands round the toes in other auctions too-yuck!!

Just noticed a few listings for dresses but they near enough all have the same photo?

Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 15th Jul 2014

takethatfan1978

What's with the loom bands round the toes in other auctions … What's with the loom bands round the toes in other auctions too-yuck!!Just noticed a few listings for dressings but they near a bough all have the same photo?

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/croatoan5376/Emoticons/smiley_emoticons_confused.gif
    Edited by: "deeky" 15th Jul 2014

deeky

I think she meant 'near enough'.

Transformers

Yes I did,typing too fast on the phone!

deeky

Sorry Deek,can your old brain not work it out lol

takethatfan1978

He needs a helping hand every now and again, otherwise he's pretty independent.

takethatfan1978

Transformers

He needs a helping hand every now and again, otherwise he's pretty … He needs a helping hand every now and again, otherwise he's pretty independent.

Hey! Respect your elders!

http://i.imgur.com/sylrZrf.gif

I've got your back Deeky.

Loom bands are madness I tell you, madness!

Seriously paying for coloured rubber bands, royal mail must be kicking themselves with the amount they have given away for free over the years.

Haha, this dress will be relisted shortly

Daytrader

Haha, this dress will be relisted shortly

There are loads of similiar ones listed,absolutely hideous!

Transformers

I'd worked that out but I just thought she might be using some young, urban slang when we all know she's even older than me oO (jkttf)

deeky

I'd worked that out but I just thought she might be using some young, … I'd worked that out but I just thought she might be using some young, urban slang when we all know she's even older than me oO (jkttf)

Deeky I am shocked and stunned at your comment!!!

Hey I might be playing the old decrepit tomorrow,I'm away to Alton Towers and not looking forward to near killing myself. The bones are no longer up to it!
    Edited by: "takethatfan1978" 15th Jul 2014

takethatfan1978

Hey I might be playing the old decrepit tomorrow,I'm away to Alton Towers … Hey I might be playing the old decrepit tomorrow,I'm away to Alton Towers and not looking forward to bear killing myself.

http://i492.photobucket.com/albums/rr285/croatoan5376/Emoticons/smiley_emoticons_confused.gif

deeky

Oh come on now!!
    I'm trying bake a cake,sort the tea and deal with you at the same time

takethatfan1978

Oh come on now!!I'm trying bake a cake,sort the tea and deal with you at … Oh come on now!!I'm trying bake a cake,sort the tea and deal with you at the same time

Sorry, I'll leave you alone now X)

deeky

Sorry, I'll leave you alone now X)

Do you not fancy a loom band frock yourself?

Ha! ... all that money and there's still a £7 delivery charge!

gerrymig

Ha! ... all that money and there's still a £7 delivery charge!

Flipping cheek!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764233
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31142
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846177
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…45

See more discussions