Groups

Loom Bands, Scanning At , Bargain! , was hot last time- Cheapest ever !! - Whats your biggest HUKD turn off ?

I know its not fair -I (maybe the only one ) whilst trying to be impartial ,get the urge to click cold as soon as I see the above . Out of interest does anyone else have similar pet hates ?

57 Comments

rogparki

though i agree about 'bargain' 'was hot last time' and raise you a '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

"Cheapest Ever!!!!"

Original Poster

brilly

though i agree about 'bargain' 'was hot last time' and raise you a … though i agree about 'bargain' 'was hot last time' and raise you a '!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

I think the exclamation marks have to be coupled with Bargain though

OP, this is my first post so be kind....

I dont like people who praise their own deals like "fantastic price" "this is surely a bargain", we will be the judges on that. Also things like someone posting 5 consecutive t-shirts instead of doing it in one post and people posting supermarket deals at standard prices.
    Its getting tougher posting deals on here with the cold voting trolls waiting at the new section trying to destroy deals and it puts people off from posting good deals.

"This got over 200 degrees last time at £199 and now it is £2 cheaper so you HAVE TO vote it hot!"

I hate that, hate it, hate it, I bloody well hate it I tell ya! Anyone who writes that in their deal deserves to get a cold deal. OK I obviously put the words 'HAVE TO' in there on purpose but we all know what they are trying to say.

Stick to posting a deal for what it is and let the people decide if they HAVE TO vote it hot or cold.

The whole idea of posting deals is to help others save money, however some people on here seem to think it is a competition and a challenge to see if their dick is bigger than the next.

Losers!

"Can all the cold voters please post where you can find this cheaper?"

"Describe the deal in your own words and explain to members why it is a good deal! Please don't just paste in marketing text or specs.

Remember: this is a community site, self-promotion may result in a ban! If you are connected to the company you're posting for, please contact us."

'its back!'

"effectively"

It's the Frozen stuff that's not cheap, but is "just a heads up" or "back in stock" that I find a bit irritating.
    I know they're trying to be helpful, but I didn't think people came here for stock alerts.
    Edited by: "edandhen" 12th Jul 2014

The next deal I post will contain all of the phrases you've mentioned above.....just to **** you lot off

There you go ..... *click*

Have a lovely Saturday X)

Lol.

Monkeybumcheeks

There you go ..... *click*Have a lovely Saturday X)

we are not amused

fanpages

"Describe the deal in your own words and explain to members why it is a … "Describe the deal in your own words and explain to members why it is a good deal! Please don't just paste in marketing text or specs. Remember: this is a community site, self-promotion may result in a ban! If you are connected to the company you're posting for, please contact us."

ah yeah thats annoying - lazy gits

Free turf.
    11,743 collection points around the UK
    (Bring a shovel. Fill your (car) boots.)

Free "ex-display" childrens play equipment
    Free bonus artwork worth up to £100,000,000
    (- buyer dismantles.)

Book your Grannies Resting Place - 50% discount
    Freshly dug ^^

"Good stocking filler" - usually from about late September that starts

sancho1983

"Good stocking filler" - usually from about late September that starts

...and then the responses around Mothering Sunday in any thread concerning a "Deal" of a sexual nature stating "That's my mother's day present sorted".

PS Plus games this month .......
    Probably only local.......
    Back in Stock ......
    Anything related to dildo, vibrator or other sex aid/toy that allows the juvenile element to make double entendres and post huge pics
    anything to do with farmfoods or other ultra cheap shop where you know the stuff is cheap anyway
    Anything to do with having to create a foreign account

"GLITCH"
    When it's not a glitch at all; they just throw it in there for some extra heat.

or posting an old picture, that would have been funny at one time (But isn't any more) that is loosely related to the deal. e.g. a picture of a sausage dog dressed up as a hot dog, for a deal on sausages that are 10p cheaper than usual; ends up launching it into the hundreds of degrees.

gerrymig

PS Plus games this month .......Probably only local.......Back in Stock … PS Plus games this month .......Probably only local.......Back in Stock ......Anything related to dildo, vibrator or other sex aid/toy that allows the juvenile element to make double entendres and post huge picsanything to do with farmfoods or other ultra cheap shop where you know the stuff is cheap anywayAnything to do with having to create a foreign account

There was one a bit ago who posted a dildo and in the description put ' let the comment comedians begin'. I hated that.

thebaron69

There was one a bit ago who posted a dildo and in the description put ' … There was one a bit ago who posted a dildo and in the description put ' let the comment comedians begin'. I hated that.

I'm sick of asking HUKD to remove the infantile images and suggestions .. I don't think they are posted as deals it's just idiots looking for a cheap laugh. I don't think it does anything for HUKD image either!

This site is called Hot UK Deals ... why is it OK therefore to post deals for other countries for instance this one...
    hotukdeals.com/dea…343
    Edited by: "gerrymig" 12th Jul 2014

rogparki

rogparki

Guilty as charged ! hotukdeals.com/dea…197

"instore" only.....

Can we have a moan about the voters too?

Monkeybumcheeks

There you go ..... *click*Have a lovely Saturday X)

Not everyone found it funny (_;)

See you in a bit MBC, have a great weekend.

Tesco - in store deal only ........ hate seeing that!

gerrymig

This site is called Hot UK Deals ... why is it OK then to post deals for … This site is called Hot UK Deals ... why is it OK then to post deals for other countries for instance this one...http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/psn-flash-sale-99-cents-1951343

Because it can still be purchased and used in the UK?
    Edited by: "miikeyblue" 13th Jul 2014

Posting 10 different items in a row from the same place, all because they are "in the sale"

What really annoys me is... 2 x fresh cream scon...

oh wait

Seriously though, I don't mind what it says in the title of any deal as long as it's a good one.

Original Poster

maccy1

What really annoys me is... 2 x fresh cream scon... oh wait :{Seriously … What really annoys me is... 2 x fresh cream scon... oh wait :{Seriously though, I don't mind what it says in the title of any deal as long as it's a good one.

Agree with that -any cream cake "deal " goes way hot ! we must have a lot of obese HUKD members oO

rogparki

Agree with that -any cream cake "deal " goes way hot ! we must have a lot … Agree with that -any cream cake "deal " goes way hot ! we must have a lot of obese HUKD members

Well... I don't think we've met most of my deals begin with that and a few other members and I can assure you none of us are obese X)

jaybear88

Can we have a moan about the voters too?

No.

Monkeybumcheeks

The next deal I post will contain all of the phrases you've mentioned … The next deal I post will contain all of the phrases you've mentioned above.....just to **** you lot off

Oh... X)

rogparki

Agree with that -any cream cake "deal " goes way hot ! we must have a lot … Agree with that -any cream cake "deal " goes way hot ! we must have a lot of obese HUKD members oO

Oh you have just reminded me of the numerous tesco chicken argument posts

People who F5 after commenting, desperate to see if anyone's responded...

Cheapest I've seen it completely missing the point of the search function or camel camel camel

The big annoyance is joke deals, I hate seeing spam posted for laughs if I want a giggle I would annoy the mrs or go out with my mates. I don't need my lols on here for wxample the 3x as expensive clove oil as walking into a pharmacy but because it was associated with Suarez it went through the roof. Top that off with condom and sex toy deals.
    Edited by: "BarmyBulldog" 13th Jul 2014

eayragt

People who F5 after commenting, desperate to see if anyone's responded...

gerrymig

This site is called Hot UK Deals ... why is it OK therefore to post deals … This site is called Hot UK Deals ... why is it OK therefore to post deals for other countries for instance this one...http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/psn-flash-sale-99-cents-1951343

gerrymig

This site is called Hot UK Deals ... why is it OK then to post deals for … This site is called Hot UK Deals ... why is it OK then to post deals for other countries for instance this one...http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/psn-flash-sale-99-cents-1951343

^ People that post the same comment twice by refreshing their mobile telephone browser page.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions