Groups

Loose Women

Just wondered if anyone has ever been to see Loose Women? I was looking at getting these tickets

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/…dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230272112682&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=013

I was suprised cos I thought it was live.

10 Comments

Original Poster

Tried to add link but wouldn't work!

ebay is always blanked out - you can get free tickets to shows - ill try and find link and edit

heres one for starters

applausestore.com/

Original Poster

Yeah I know, I tried them already but this show has no more tickets available for this series. Thanks anyway

The worst show on television, that's right even worse than jeremy kyle!!!

I thought it was live too, otherwise why didn't they edit out Joan Rivers' swearing the other week. She got into bother as she hadn't realised she show was totally live, if there had been any delay (even 10 minutes like on big brother) then they would've been able to beep it out so it must be live!?!

Saw the thread title & thought this shoulda been in the "For sale/trade" forum??!?

(Mighta been interested in making an offer....)

Went to see Loose Women a couple of years ago and they tend to do a live show at lunchtime and then record another in the afternoon so 2 or 3 each week are pre-recorded and the others are live. Great show!

great show :-D

http://www.gm.tv/media/images/k/g/Andrea_g.jpg

Banned

Bifford;2546297

Went to see Loose Women a couple of years ago and they tend to do a live … Went to see Loose Women a couple of years ago and they tend to do a live show at lunchtime and then record another in the afternoon so 2 or 3 each week are pre-recorded and the others are live. Great show!

Same thing they do with the Paul O' Grady show.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      2. Tooth extraction99
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions