Groups

Loose Women - anyone watching?

Do you think Sherree has gone off upset? I did think they were being quite horrible to her today.

20 Comments

Why what happened - I turned over about 15mins ago?

I think these girls are class when I do flick over there are so many of them up there own backsides it cracks me up.

Ad

Be nice if they all walked off

Original Poster

she suddenly dissappeared after a short competition film.

they just seemed to be picking on her personality and laughing at her comments.

Which one walked off.

Is it the one thats always talking garbage?

The one thats got short

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41028000/jpg/_41028703_loose_203.jpg

Far left?

Ad

I'm annoyed that I missed it now.

blackpeppa;4817704

she suddenly dissappeared after a short competition film.they just seemed … she suddenly dissappeared after a short competition film.they just seemed to be picking on her personality and laughing at her comments.

Yeah I noticed it too - I felt sorry for her, it was really uncomfortable.

Is there anywhere that I could watch it???

melissa75;4817818

I'm sure if it was good it will be on Youtube by tonight.

Ad

is it the one who thinks shes a great actress but is only really occaisionally on emmerdale and her biggest "role" was getting a tonne of plastic surgery done on tv to make her haggard face look even more ridiculous.

not that I ever watch this,

Oh and I love the bolnde one who looks like an older classier version of britney spears and used to be one radion 1 then was a gmtv la monkey.

ants97;4817863

is it the one who thinks shes a great actress but is only really … is it the one who thinks shes a great actress but is only really occaisionally on emmerdale and her biggest "role" was getting a tonne of plastic surgery done on tv to make her haggard face look even more ridiculous. not that I ever watch this,Oh and I love the bolnde one who looks like an older classier version of britney spears and used to be one radion 1 then was a gmtv la monkey.

you mean jackie brambles!! she is definately the looker of the show

Adam2050;4817760

Which one walked off.Is it the one thats always talking garbage?The one … Which one walked off.Is it the one thats always talking garbage?The one thats got short Far left?Ad

Far left - when the ads come on for the show looks like the love child of Churchill the insurance hound and an obese hamster with those jowls . . .

brangelina;4818008

you mean jackie brambles!! she is definately the looker of the show

thats the one;-)

melissa75;4817818

Its on ITV2 at 3.45pm

this show is repeated on itv 2 at 3.45 today i usually like denise welch the best but i think she has been horrid to sherrie lately

watching now

denise welch really grates on me

Is that where she goes off?

I always like watching loose women:whistling:

Banned

i think there great haha so funny !! sharee however it you spell it is so anoying shes really bugs me !! i like coleen i think shes great !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?13
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278964
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions