Lord of the rings blu ray collection out 06/04/10

13 replies
13 Comments

Original Poster

More of an FYI

so these WONT be the extended versions? the extras include "previews of the extended DVDS"

wait all this time to get the standard theatrical releases? gutted!

Original Poster

barky;7220236

so these WONT be the extended versions? the extras include "previews of … so these WONT be the extended versions? the extras include "previews of the extended DVDS"wait all this time to get the standard theatrical releases? gutted!

the extended are out in 2011 to be released with the hobbit film :-(

dandoc2;7220306

the extended are out in 2011 to be released with the hobbit film :-(

Alot of people are ****** about the "Theatrical" and the "Extended" coming out - amazon.co.uk/Lor…8-1

stupid imo...but there ARE some people out there who will buy this...more fool them

really frustrating tbh-surely if they were spending the time to master it for blu ray then just do the extended versions? cant help but feel that it is simply a money making exercise expecting people to buy both but its too expensive an item for that.

and why is it 6 discs? when blu ray was first touted didnt they say they could fit the entire trilogy on one disc? surely one for each movie is plenty

hardly the best demonstration of the power of blu-ray tbh, shame really

Original Poster

barky;7220635

really frustrating tbh-surely if they were spending the time to master it … really frustrating tbh-surely if they were spending the time to master it for blu ray then just do the extended versions? cant help but feel that it is simply a money making exercise expecting people to buy both but its too expensive an item for that.and why is it 6 discs? when blu ray was first touted didnt they say they could fit the entire trilogy on one disc? surely one for each movie is plenty

3 DISCS FOR FILMS AND 3 FOR EXTRAS

dandoc2;7220998

yep-I get that m8,but surely not necessary?

Original Poster

barky;7221142

yep-I get that m8,but surely not necessary?

Well considering the blu ray quality will probably take up the whole disc i dont se where the space would be

dandoc2;7220998

and one ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

shaneomac;7222283

and one ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them...:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: I saw the first film i think 82 times when i stopped in 2007 - havent watched them since then so nearly 3 years out of the kingdom

dandoc2;7230700

:thumbsup: I saw the first film i think 82 times when i stopped in 2007 - … :thumbsup: I saw the first film i think 82 times when i stopped in 2007 - havent watched them since then so nearly 3 years out of the kingdom

top g33k

serious life choice
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 241 cinema code - how to ask?37
    2. Google maps on Plusnet33
    3. Help: NowTV Movie pass33
    4. Barclays app ATM withdrawal22

See more discussions