L'oreal translucide foundation? (discontinued years ago), can anyone help?

Found 14th Nov 2015
Its was discontinued years ago- im down to my last bottle- and despite trying every foundation under the sun- none compares- has any one got any they would be willing to sell- (true beige, sand beige, nude beige, honey?) or know where i could get a bottle- or buy in bulk- many thanks
Community Updates
AskL'oreal
11 Comments
thanks philip- any recommendations how to tint to the true beige colour?
ALLYBALLY2311

thanks philip- any recommendations how to tint to the true beige colour?

Maybe a nice sausage sandwich with brown sauce (preferably Daddies) either prior or after to assist reaching the desired tint

(_;)
thanks mark- iv tried this one too- and another waste of tenner! Thanks for replying though!
Mrs mark says have you tried using an illuminating primer mixed with a foundation to give the foundation a glow?

marieclaire.co.uk/new…tml
Try Nivea Beauty Lift Foundation - they're VERY similar
hi guys thanks for all replies- I have a no 7 boots primer i have never used- so will give that a try thanks mr/mrs mark'

Also ordered nivea beauty lift- and romm going to ask for a free no 7 sample!

Thanks guys x
*tomm
sazz- thanks so much for recommended the no 7 lift and luminate- i went into boots yesterday, they colour matched, gave me a sample, and its perfect more or less the same as loreal translucide (if not better). Iv spent hundreds on the top end ie_ channel, armarni, etc..... and none are as good as this one- thanks again

Mr/mrs mark, used my primer underneath too, so think this may have added to results- well chuffed- thanks to both of you.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants