Expired

lorry attack in Jerusalem kills 4 soldiers

Banned 89 replies
Found 8th Jan
Think the headline says it all. This action is to be condemned. The terrorist was a supporter of IS.

The quicker we can get peace in the region the better. Bring on the Palestinian Israel peace conference in Jan 15th

bbc.co.uk/new…740

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
89 Comments

Hamas or IS, similar aims and similar means.

Original Poster Banned

Agreed. I condemn all terrorism by Hamas, IS, Hezbullah and Israeli state sponsored terrorism.

Original Poster Banned

There is no solution through violence.

smiler594

Agreed. I condemn all terrorism by Hamas, IS, Hezbullah and Israeli state … Agreed. I condemn all terrorism by Hamas, IS, Hezbullah and Israeli state sponsored terrorism.

An example of Israeli state sponsored terrorism would be?

BTW cant you condemn an act without dragging Israel into it?

Original Poster Banned

This is to prove that I'm more open minded than your extreme hate filled agenda against Palestine, Fred. You only ever condemn, and readily so, one side with extreme bias. I condemn them all!

smiler594

Agreed. I condemn all terrorism by Hamas, IS, Hezbullah and Israeli state … Agreed. I condemn all terrorism by Hamas, IS, Hezbullah and Israeli state sponsored terrorism.

​silly to call soldiers terrorists the isn't it, read up on terrorist attacks on synagogues, churches, stabbing kids in their beds, mowing down a bus queue of people etc. etc.

Original Poster Banned

Fred Smith

An example of Israeli state sponsored terrorism would be?

See Israel vs Palestine thread - Lavon affair. This should not be repeated in this thread. This is about the tragedy in Jerusalem and condemnation of terrorism.

smiler594

This is to prove that I'm more open minded than your extreme hate filled … This is to prove that I'm more open minded than your extreme hate filled agenda against Palestine, Fred. You only ever condemn, and readily so, one side with extreme bias. I condemn them all!

​proves your bias really. are you still worried about AIPAC

Original Poster Banned

davewave

​silly to call soldiers terrorists the isn't it, read up on terrorist a … ​silly to call soldiers terrorists the isn't it, read up on terrorist attacks on synagogues, churches, stabbing kids in their beds, mowing down a bus queue of people etc. etc.

Call it silly if you will, but I condemn all forms of terrorism, state sponsored included. Disproportionate numbers of casualties inflicted.

Original Poster Banned

davewave

No, I want an equivalent body for UK interest, we can learn from AIPAC....and please keep this thread on topic. Discuss AIPAC in the AIPAC thread.

Original Poster Banned

davewave

And how can you doubt my bias when I'm the one creating the thread to condemn terrorism wherever I see it. I don't see you as creating such a thread.

Palestinian Murders Four, Including Three Female Israeli Soldiers, In Jerusalem In Truck Attack. Media Blame Truck. Palestinians Hand Out Sweets, Mock The Dead.
dailywire.com/new…ien

There will never be peace for long in that part of the world.

smiler594

See Israel vs Palestine thread - Lavon affair. This should not be … See Israel vs Palestine thread - Lavon affair. This should not be repeated in this thread. This is about the tragedy in Jerusalem and condemnation of terrorism.

You keep banging on about the Lavon affair - your only claim against Israel is an event that occurred over 63-Years ago - Talk about paying for the sins of the father. I suppose I ought to counter that with the Nazi mufti-of Palestine, collaborator in The Holocaust who personally oversaw the transportation of 1000 Jewish children destined to be deported to Palestine to their deaths in Polish concentration camps.

Original Poster Banned

donaldduck2

There will never be peace for long in that part of the world.

Donald, I think you're wrong. I'm an optimist. I predict a solution this year. I'm not a hopeless romantic either. I won 124 on a £20 bet that Spurs would beat Chelsea and Delli Alli would score. I'd be willing to put my money where my mouth is. Think I'll go to Ladbrokes and ask for odds by end of 2017!

Original Poster Banned

Fred Smith

You keep banging on about the Lavon affair - your only claim against … You keep banging on about the Lavon affair - your only claim against Israel is an event that occurred over 63-Years ago - Talk about paying for the sins of the father. I suppose I ought to counter that with the Nazi mufti-of Palestine, collaborator in The Holocaust who personally oversaw the transportation of 1000 Jewish children destined to be deported to Palestine to their deaths in Polish concentration camps.

Fred I've already warned you to keep lavon affair under Israel vs Palestine. Thank you. Happy to discuss there, or over a pint regarding your revisionist history, but not here. This thread, and old respect it, was created by me regarding the events in Jerusalem. Stay on topic.

smiler594

Fred I've already warned you to keep lavon affair under Israel vs … Fred I've already warned you to keep lavon affair under Israel vs Palestine. Thank you. Happy to discuss there, or over a pint regarding your revisionist history, but not here. This thread, and old respect it, was created by me regarding the events in Jerusalem. Stay on topic.

Revisionist history? You claimed the Lavon affair included suicide bombings - that is a blatant lie.

Original Poster Banned

If you continue to talk about things off topic Fred, I'll have to ignore you and report you for thread bickering and disruption. You've been told where to go for Lavon affair talk.

smiler594

Donald, I think you're wrong. I'm an optimist. I predict a solution this … Donald, I think you're wrong. I'm an optimist. I predict a solution this year. I'm not a hopeless romantic either. I won 124 on a £20 bet that Spurs would beat Chelsea and Delli Alli would score. I'd be willing to put my money where my mouth is. Think I'll go to Ladbrokes and ask for odds by end of 2017!

I predict you will be wrong because Hamas/Fattah/The PLO don't want peace they want Israel ethnically cleansed of Jews.

smiler594

If you continue to talk about things off topic Fred, I'll have to ignore … If you continue to talk about things off topic Fred, I'll have to ignore you and report you for thread bickering and disruption. You've been told where to go for Lavon affair talk.

Oh like you dragged Elor Azaria into three threads.

Poor people.

Original Poster Banned

Fred Smith

I predict you will be wrong because Hamas/Fattah/The PLO don't want peace … I predict you will be wrong because Hamas/Fattah/The PLO don't want peace they want Israel ethnically cleansed of Jews.

There will be peace. I'll put money on it. Never before in US history had there been such a strong pro Israeli influence in Government. Both houses recently condemned the UN vote, (against my best advice), they are going to recognise Jerusalem, they will legalise settlements. Palestine will de facto be left with no choice but to accept a one state solution. The world will rally against US and Israel to give the Palestinians equal rights. Once they accept, there will be peace. Trump (as much as I dislike him) will go down in history.

I don't care anymore for a 1 state or a 2 state solution. I want equal rights for Palestinians in a one state solution and more than anything else, I want all terrorism to end.

I want to visit Israel (Jerusalem) and Palestine (Gaza) in 2018 with my family without threat of being blown up by either force.

Banned

Fred Smith

Palestinian Murders Four, Including Three Female Israeli Soldiers, In … Palestinian Murders Four, Including Three Female Israeli Soldiers, In Jerusalem In Truck Attack. Media Blame Truck. Palestinians Hand Out Sweets, Mock The Dead.http://www.dailywire.com/news/12218/palestinian-murders-four-including-three-female-hank-berrien

​apparently​ the president said it was ISIS.
the attack seems to have been copied from the German attack last month.
I bet the Israeli government will put their hands in Syria now and try to kill isis as the war is nearly finished in Syria and Russia is deciding to move out, just saying because they have history of taking revenge.

it just ruins any peace process for Israel and Palestine.

smiler594

There will be peace. I'll put money on it. Never before in US history had … There will be peace. I'll put money on it. Never before in US history had there been such a strong pro Israeli influence in Government. Both houses recently condemned the UN vote, (against my best advice), they are going to recognise Jerusalem, they will legalise settlements. Palestine will de facto be left with no choice but to accept a one state solution. The world will rally against US and Israel to give the Palestinians equal rights. Once they accept, there will be peace. Trump (as much as I dislike him) will go down in history. I don't care anymore for a 1 state or a 2 state solution. I want equal rights for Palestinians in a one state solution and more than anything else, I want all terrorism to end. I want to visit Israel (Jerusalem) and Palestine (Gaza) in 2018 with my family without threat of being blown up by either force.

Why would you be blown up by Israeli forces you thinking of firing rockets at Sderot?

there'll be people celebrating in Gaza tonight.​ Sad news.

Banned

smiler594

There will be peace. I'll put money on it. Never before in US history had … There will be peace. I'll put money on it. Never before in US history had there been such a strong pro Israeli influence in Government. Both houses recently condemned the UN vote, (against my best advice), they are going to recognise Jerusalem, they will legalise settlements. Palestine will de facto be left with no choice but to accept a one state solution. The world will rally against US and Israel to give the Palestinians equal rights. Once they accept, there will be peace. Trump (as much as I dislike him) will go down in history. I don't care anymore for a 1 state or a 2 state solution. I want equal rights for Palestinians in a one state solution and more than anything else, I want all terrorism to end. I want to visit Israel (Jerusalem) and Palestine (Gaza) in 2018 with my family without threat of being blown up by either force.

​true, I'd like to visit too but it's too dangerous.
doesn't do neither of the counties good. both are loosing out in tourism

Original Poster Banned

Fred Smith

Why would you be blown up by Israeli forces you thinking of firing … Why would you be blown up by Israeli forces you thinking of firing rockets at Sderot?

Not worth the risk, Israel could decide to invade at any moment and kill disproportionately as usual, if you or I go there and die, we will be considered collateral damage. Is it worth it?

Original Poster Banned

sofiasar

​apparently​ the president said it was ISIS. the attack seems to have bee … ​apparently​ the president said it was ISIS. the attack seems to have been copied from the German attack last month. I bet the Israeli government will put their hands in Syria now and try to kill isis as the war is nearly finished in Syria and Russia is deciding to move out, just saying because they have history of taking revenge. it just ruins any peace process for Israel and Palestine.

Israel lost a lot of sympathy in the UN with its recent vote denouncing the illegality of settlements, unanimously. This may tip the sympathy vote in their favour as it's fast approaching Jan 15th, Paris peace conference, which they feared and didn't want.

sofiasar

​true, I'd like to visit too but it's too dangerous. doesn't do neither o … ​true, I'd like to visit too but it's too dangerous. doesn't do neither of the counties good. both are loosing out in tourism

​less dangerous than Turkey.

Original Poster Banned

davewave

I'll avoid both Israel and Turkey !

smiler594

I'll avoid both Israel and Turkey !

​good. go to Mexico again maybe.

Original Poster Banned

Love Mexico! Definetly

smiler594

Love Mexico! Definetly

​great.

Banned

davewave

​not really in all parts, I fancy going to Istanbul but I might visit morroco instead

So Netanyahu grudgingly goes to the peace conference and robs the Palestinians of more land and gains full control of Jerusalem denying 2 million the right to return aided by his mobsters the US & EU
In return he must accept US aid reduction from $4 billion = will he sign?

Banned

What happened to respect for four beautiful innocent civilians brutally butchered? Please keep comments on track even if you are antisemite.

That's the point - they weren't civilians they were soldiers of a brutal occupying regime
Do you call everyone who criticises Israel's policy of slow genocide anti-Semitic in which case you should firstly write your complaint to the UN then the UK then the rest of the world?

Banned

uk is blessed that purely by sheer coincidence two prime ministers in a row are amazing Zionists and supporters of the state of israel.

holocaustremembrance.com/sit…pdf

Read this all antisemites: pm May G-d Bless you and all goyim who support the Light unto Nations.

Banned

uk is blessed that purely by sheer coincidence two prime ministers in a row are amazing Zionists and supporters of the state of israel.

holocaustremembrance.com/sit…pdf

Read this all antisemites: pm May G-d Bless you and all goyim who support the Light unto Nations.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.109
    2. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    3. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?910

See more discussions