Groups
    EXPIRED

los angeles hotel

hi everyone, planning to add a few days here during our holiday to las vegas this summer but having looked online i'm more confused than ever on where to stay. Anyone got any ideas on where to stay- looking to go for 4 or 5 days from july 11th with budget of about £60 per night. Would like to see disney and rodeo drive, hollywood etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 Comments

Alpha Rooms have some good prices for hotels in LA
    alpharooms.com/sea…spx

There are a few in Anaheim located very close to Disney, prices start from around £200 for 5 nights. With Quidco you get 7% cashback with Alpha Rooms

Would advise you to wait until you get to LAX, lots of deals available at the airport. I stayed in the sheraton 4 or 5* for about $45/room
    They have an information desk at the arrivals where they will book a room for you.

Of course this means that you are taking a chance, but I am confident you wouldn't be stuck.
    BTW Disney is in Anaheim, a fair bit south of LA and LA in my opinion is a dump and slightly dangerous too.

Would really advise going to San Diego instead, it has absolutely everything to offer.
    Sea World, Biggest Zoo in the World, Beaches, shopping. Harbour

I stayed ]here in November. It was around the price your looking for and from memory you can only book through the hotels own website. The hotel is situated right behind the Kodak Theatre a minutes walk away from the subway and you get free parking at the hotel too. The best located hotel in LA on a budget, I spent hours researching the place!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767133
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1835
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047071
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?33

See more discussions