Lost Dog

I know most of you are dog lovers.

Our neighbor has lost her Chihuahua and is desperate to find him. She does a lot of traveling and always takes her dog with her.
Yesterday, she was sitting on the couch watching TV. She called out for her puppy with no response, and the back door was open.

She has been putting up signs everywhere. If you see this dog, please let me know and I will notify her. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

See next post for copy of sign.

17 Comments

Original Poster

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/taasda/untitled.jpg

Nearly had me in tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol re: pix. was gonna suggest checking if paris hilton had done a switch-a-roo ... or was that another dog. hmm ...

well i've got fingers crossed for your friend, 'tis awful! hope it returns home soon.

pmsl............................. omg lol

:w00t: lol

Its Behind you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This ahd me in stiches. Need a laugh

rep added:w00t:

still laughing

has anyone checked kate and jerrys asses?

i thought it was genuine so was scrolling down expecting to find, you know name, neighbourhood and i just pi**ed my self laughing Still Smiling

Banned

Have you told the neighbour yet?

i thought that was geniun, just showed my other half and he nearly wet himself as wel, gr8

LOL, very good, made me laugh so gotta be worth some rep

Do i recognise her from the working man's club in Neath ? Long time Tom Jones fan ?

Thanks taasda !

Just loved this posting. Mind you I'm sure I recognise the photo - could it be one of my managers?????? :thumbsup::thumbsup::-D

I took this as serious until I got to the photo (obviously!!)

Very good, made me chuckle! :-D

Brilliant. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2035
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763944
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions