1. Ask
16 Comments
Original Poster
I hate the robot
Original Poster
Jupiter 2 looks like old sets from the recent star trek films

Male lead is well fit

Professor Smith -OMG just why?
I haven’t watched it yet, pretty much because all of the reboot/sequel films have been awful. I take it you didn’t enjoy it
miles1367 h, 3 m ago

Professor Smith -OMG just why?

Because the studio's love to change things. It give them a feeling that they're adding something 'new and fresh' to the franchise (everything's a franchise now). So you end up with something that's just change for changes sake. . .
Its rubbish, probably ok for a saturday evening viewing on bbc
miles1368 h, 29 m ago

Jupiter 2 looks like old sets from the recent star trek filmsMale lead is …Jupiter 2 looks like old sets from the recent star trek filmsMale lead is well fit Professor Smith -OMG just why?

Saw that comment about smith and thought.... she? A quick google and...... SJW.

Btw, not watched it yet, just got done with Sons of Anarchy. Any good or no?
Edited by: "Shengis" 15th Apr
I’ve watched it and thought it wasn’t too bad, I remember the old ones too.
Episode 2 ATM and meh I'm loosing concentration on it
Watched the first episode and can see it annoying me but will give it a couple more episodes.
Edited by: "cdm22" 15th Apr
Just finished it - not bad, annoying in places but wasn’t too bad overall.
Terrible. Why call it lost in space? And why put in a token coloured girl in a white family? Glad I don’t pay for Netflix.
Original Poster
Just finished, still hate the robot, a few people should have died but did not

6 out of 10 for me

most disappointing was the robot and Dr smith
Best was the music did you pick up at had loads of references to other great films and series
Original Poster
mastablasta2 m ago

Terrible. Why call it lost in space? And why put in a token coloured girl …Terrible. Why call it lost in space? And why put in a token coloured girl in a white family? Glad I don’t pay for Netflix.

I agree about the token girl, but these days its all about quotas, should have chosen all same race not bothered which one but what they did is insulting
33643705-GafLe.jpg

You can't beat the original, the Dr was such an annoying git that everyone hated, but without him the show wouldn't have been as good.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants