Groups

Lost - Last Episode

Does any one know when this is going to be repeated.
    I've watched it from the begining and love it.
    I have to record it and watch it the following morning. Only when I started the new epispode on my box i out it on the hd channel which i have since found out we no longer have!!!!!!
    I've got the rest of the episode just not the 1st one.
    Thanx

10 Comments

Use the search facility on Sky, it will tell you all the showings of it still due. I am sure you will find it is repeated a few times this week.

10pm on 107 Sky 2 tonight.

Original Poster

Sorry i think my first post was a bit confussing. I ment the first one in the last series. The way i wrote it was a tad bit wrong!!!!!!!! Sorry.:oops:

Original Poster

Thanx :thumbsup: not seen this before have you used it?

jellybaby;2231310

Thanx :thumbsup: not seen this before have you used it?

Yeah all the time - excellent!

eztv (search google) have all the episodes available via torrents

eztv with utorrent (the program)
    u can't go wrong - top quality
    also, you get them earlier from america so remember for season 5!
    btw... any1 know what the black smoke monster is....

Have you looked on "skyplayer"?

Banned

emhaslam;2240714

eztv with utorrent (the program)u can't go wrong - top qualityalso, you … eztv with utorrent (the program)u can't go wrong - top qualityalso, you get them earlier from america so remember for season 5!btw... any1 know what the black smoke monster is....

They still havent explained that I'm afraid. Although what is clear that Ben has some way of controlling it :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553810
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....68
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901355
      4. Feels weird!511

See more discussions