Groups
    EXPIRED

Lost me Toolbar - help please ?!

hi - i am not at all technical !

i'm in firefox and my toolbar has gone-so i can't delete cookies etc - any help greatfully received !

12 Comments

support.mozilla.com/en-…uct

Probably answer amongst that,if me I would just uninstall and then reinstall via Explorer or another browser you already got.

you could just click

tools
    clear recent history

to clear cookies

Btw just out of interest what you trying to hide?

right click near a empty space near the web address if that makes sense and it should come up with a few options such as Menu bar navigation toolbar etc... tick the menu bar option

Original Poster

bob100

you could just click toolsclear recent history to clear cookiesBtw just … you could just click toolsclear recent history to clear cookiesBtw just out of interest what you trying to hide?

thats whats not there !

not trying to hide anything - want to use topcashback and have already ooked on the site so need to clear cookies !

Original Poster

Mum2ConnornCerys

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Firefox+Help?style_mode=inproductProbably answer amongst that,if me I would just uninstall and then reinstall via Explorer or another browser you already got.

thanks - will have to admit it to OH - and get him to do that - oh dear !

Try F11? Not sure if it's the same problem I had though

Original Poster

right click near a empty space near the web address if that makes sense … right click near a empty space near the web address if that makes sense and it should come up with a few options such as Menu bar navigation toolbar etc... tick the menu bar option

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE STAR !

Thanks so much

lucerysmum

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE STAR !Thanks so much

No problem

Original Poster

munnski

Try F11? Not sure if it's the same problem I had though

thanks for replying too

right click near a empty space near the web address if that makes sense … right click near a empty space near the web address if that makes sense and it should come up with a few options such as Menu bar navigation toolbar etc... tick the menu bar option

Correct

F11 always drives me round the bend and I have to look up what I pressed! X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Laptop 1060 gtx ?11
      2. Any tips on finding a cheap new kitchen plus bathroom with fitting?11
      3. Gear best shipping?44
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44

See more discussions