lost my christmas zavvi voucher. Where can i find it?

17 replies
Found 1st Feb 2010
As obove

17 Comments

i think they have expired now, not that mine worked anyway and zavvi never got back to me when i asked them!

at the very bottom of the page it says days of christmas, they expire today.

leilahfun;7721410

i think they have expired now, not that mine worked anyway and zavvi … i think they have expired now, not that mine worked anyway and zavvi never got back to me when i asked them!

+1
i thought they expired yesterday

mine did not work anway as well
waste of time

stuartsdog;7721603

mine did not work anway as wellwaste of time

some didn't work, but zavvi set up a special e-mail address for us so that they can look into it.

mine didn't work, e-mail hotukdeals, got a reply, e-mail zavvi, and i got £2.50 credited to zavvi account.

saw box set transformers for £23, used voucher + quidco. Sorted.

But yes, i think the code has expired now

Kirajai;7722720

some didn't work, but zavvi set up a special e-mail address for us so … some didn't work, but zavvi set up a special e-mail address for us so that they can look into it. mine didn't work, e-mail hotukdeals, got a reply, e-mail zavvi, and i got £2.50 credited to zavvi account. saw box set transformers for £23, used voucher + quidco. Sorted. But yes, i think the code has expired now

i emailed them had email back saying if its not been used they would credit my account this was two weeks ago so i dont hold out much hope :x

Mine didnt work, and they ignored my email. Pointless campaign to be honest

Zavvi vouchers were a joke.

ttwcd;7722986

i emailed them had email back saying if its not been used they would … i emailed them had email back saying if its not been used they would credit my account this was two weeks ago so i dont hold out much hope :x

Yeah i got this a week ago..
I've emailed them again since.
Not on.

mine worked but i ended up cancelling the orders cos they suck sooo bad

ttwcd;7722986

i emailed them had email back saying if its not been used they would … i emailed them had email back saying if its not been used they would credit my account this was two weeks ago so i dont hold out much hope :x

yep me too :x

Was promised a refund on one voucher ( due to cancalled order) 2 weeks ago, still nothing..... 2nd voucher wouldn`t work, was promised credit to my account.... still nothing. I won`t be using Zavvi again, customer service sucks bigtime! :x

a lot of hate on here man!

guess i am lucky, e-mail them and they got back to me within a week. If transformers don't turn up then i would be a little pee'd off. But fingers crossed.

Don't get me started on zavvi!......

Banned

richx45;7725160

Don't get me started on zavvi!......

Jokers aren't they? :viking:

WOW , i've just checked my account and i have £5 credited YAY !!!!!!!!! i might just have to wait 5 weeks for the item i want to order lol

leilahfun;7728402

WOW , i've just checked my account and i have £5 credited YAY !!!!!!!!! i … WOW , i've just checked my account and i have £5 credited YAY !!!!!!!!! i might just have to wait 5 weeks for the item i want to order lol

ive just checked my accout credit as been added but they seem to have upped the price of the game i wanted this morning :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions