Groups

lost password

can anyone help me ive lost my password for my laptop
    thanks

19 Comments

press the * panic* button
    hehehe

boot to safe mode - administrator then go to user account -- remove password
    Sorted

Your mum's maiden name?

Original Poster

pcnutta;1766601

boot to safe mode - administrator then go to user account -- remove … boot to safe mode - administrator then go to user account -- remove password Sorted

thankk you:thumbsup:

Original Poster

pcnutta;1766601

boot to safe mode - administrator then go to user account -- remove … boot to safe mode - administrator then go to user account -- remove password Sorted

:oops:do you have to press any buttons on safe mode

if you cannot remember any passwords for the computer try using something like BartPE

go here:

nu2.nu/peb…er/

burn there software to disc, it will give you a pre boot environment that allows you to reset/create local accounts on the laptop, use this only as a recovery program...I am not endorsing it for hackers. I have used it at work to recover several laptops over the years.

Otherwise if you are around London I can do this for you.

Good Luck

f8 to get into safe mode as its booting up, then select safe mode from options.
    Safemode only not safemode with prompt..
    Failing that there
    * hacking into it or reinstalling windows *

xx

Original Poster

Dannyb2007;1766639

if you cannot remember any passwords for the computer try using something … if you cannot remember any passwords for the computer try using something like BartPEgo here:http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/burn there software to disc, it will give you a pre boot environment that allows you to reset/create local accounts on the laptop, use this only as a recovery program...I am not endorsing it for hackers. I have used it at work to recover several laptops over the years.Otherwise if you are around London I can do this for you.Good Luck

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

pcnutta;1766647

f8 to get into safe mode as its booting up, then select safe mode from … f8 to get into safe mode as its booting up, then select safe mode from options.Safemode only not safemode with prompt..Failing that there* hacking into it or reinstalling windows * ;)xx

:roll:thanks again

booting into safe mode will not give you any more options than booting normally, you will still need logon credentials, which if you have forgotten are not going to help you.

you have 3 options:

1) Use a password recovery program such as BartPE
    2) Rebuild the machine and choose new passwords (recover your data first)
    3) Rack your brains until the password falls out.

Original Poster

Dannyb2007;1766681

booting into safe mode will not give you any more options than booting … booting into safe mode will not give you any more options than booting normally, you will still need logon credentials, which if you have forgotten are not going to help you.you have 3 options:1) Use a password recovery program such as BartPE2) Rebuild the machine and choose new passwords (recover your data first)3) Rack your brains until the password falls out.

:whistling::thinking:
    cheers m8

Dannyb2007;1766681

booting into safe mode will not give you any more options than booting … booting into safe mode will not give you any more options than booting normally, you will still need logon credentials, which if you have forgotten are not going to help you.you have 3 options:1) Use a password recovery program such as BartPE2) Rebuild the machine and choose new passwords (recover your data first)3) Rack your brains until the password falls out.

Hmm and I am a Technical Support Advisor for an ISP because :whistling: I know nothing:thinking:

If you log in as "Administrator" you can remove passwords :whistling:

Original Poster

:oops:

Try PASSWORD...lol

Banned

pcnutta;1766592

press the * panic* buttonhehehe

where is this located? ive read the entire manual

is it BANANAS ???

pcnutta;1766758

If you log in as "Administrator" you can remove passwords :whistling:

Yeah, but you surely don't need to go into safe mode to log in as admin?

Pcnutta is correct:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks people all sorted and working
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…12
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321182
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1525

See more discussions