Groups
    EXPIRED

Lost post office receipt!

Banned
    Hi, I need the post office receipt to prove that I have posted an item. However, I have lost the receipt. I also paid by cash so is there any way to show proof? Will the post office have it in their records? Thanks

5 Comments

Even if they have it in their records how will you prove to them that that particular receipt is yours.

Unfortunately, I don't think there's anything you can do.

Sarah, Go back to your post office and ask. If you give them the date, approx time and the address the item was going to, they should be able to help you. Good luck.

BargainB

Sarah, Go back to your post office and ask. If you give them the date, … Sarah, Go back to your post office and ask. If you give them the date, approx time and the address the item was going to, they should be able to help you. Good luck.

I had this problem last year with a return to topshop and had no help at the post office what so ever!!

Learn from it, alway keep receipt even for months, I have had so done claim they didn't get an item that was send recorded 90 days later!

jorgiesmummy

Learn from it, alway keep receipt even for months, I have had so done … Learn from it, alway keep receipt even for months, I have had so done claim they didn't get an item that was send recorded 90 days later!

+1, I keep records for 12 months. Once someone claimed a transaction was fraudulent on eBay 4 months after their original purchase, PayPal refunded the buyer (even though they left positive feedback), however they also gave me the funds back providing I sent them proof that the item was delivered - so it has paid off keeping receipts.

Sadly their is nothing you can do. PO probably won't help even if they could.
    Edited by: "joshp" 5th Dec 2014
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?55
      2. Battery drain on iOS 1155
      3. Breath of the Wild Replacement Cover?11
      4. breakfree holiday passwords67

See more discussions